Is anything going on with Kindhearted Women these days? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 05-26-2007, 03:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I bought and paid for a custom slot from their HC in early April and have been patiently waiting for my dipes. Now they are not returning my emails and it's too late to file a claim with paypal. I'm so bummed. Is anything going on with them lately? I know I have been out of the loop since ds2 was born, not being online much and all. I'm hoping there's a good and simple explanation for all this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 05-26-2007, 03:18 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I paid for a custom on the 9th and haven't heard anything from them either. I really hope you (and I both) get the diapers eventually.
#3 of 12 Old 05-26-2007, 03:20 AM - Thread Starter

Not what I was hoping to hear. I hope everything's ok and that maybe she's just behind.
#4 of 12 Old 05-26-2007, 12:36 PM

I'm not sure, I just finished paying for a custom order too, but haven't heard back about fabric choices and stuff. I know she just did a stocking on HC though, so she must still be around. I know she is on dial up and has had computer problems a while back, so she doesn't get much computer time...

Hope you guys hear from her soon!

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
#5 of 12 Old 05-26-2007, 08:06 PM - Thread Starter

I wrote to the other Mamas who ordered in the same batch as I did and 5 got theirs while the 6th got a refund though paypal. I did hear that the KHW Mama had a sick kid, maybe in the hospital, so that could explain it. One lady said she got hers in the mail without ever getting her emails answered - they just showed up. I hope mine get here. Furthermore, I hope they still fit this giant kid when they do!
#6 of 12 Old 05-26-2007, 08:09 PM

Awww....that is sad. I hope everything is ok with her, and her kiddo. I hope your dipes show up soon.

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
#7 of 12 Old 05-29-2007, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley View Post
I bought and paid for a custom slot from their HC in early April and have been patiently waiting for my dipes. Now they are not returning my emails and it's too late to file a claim with paypal. I'm so bummed. Is anything going on with them lately? I know I have been out of the loop since ds2 was born, not being online much and all. I'm hoping there's a good and simple explanation for all this.
HEY Paisley mama, First I want to say CONGRATS On your darlin, big baby!! And I need to apologize to all of you. I am really far behind. I hate excuses but need to say that my 2yo got chicken pox then my baby was hospitalized, thank God he is ok but then had a reaction to his Vax and I hate myself for being talked into them. It will be his last set though because of the bad reaction. Lastly, I switched from standard Hyena cart to Multi. When I did this I did not save the previous orders like I should have. So, i am trying my hardest to go off memory and the notes I took. I know these are no excuses but I am trying my hardest to catch up. I want to make it up to you, I can refund you, offer you a future discount, offer you a free diaper and I will happily give you the next size if you feel the size you ordered will not fit any longer. Please, let me know how I can make everything right. I am really easy to work with and want to again say "I am sorry". Please try and email me at kia4x496@aol.com 90% of the time I do not get emails and when I do they go to my spam folder. However, since having a comp virus for the 3rd time my DH took everything off so hopefully this help..

Thank you Becky for letting me know that these mamas had concerns..

God bless
Leslie
Now a WAHM to Dakotah 15, Khyro 4, Journey 2, Mekhi 5 mos and grandma to 2
#8 of 12 Old 05-29-2007, 10:33 AM

oh Leslie, I'm so sorry about your baby! I'm glad he is ok now though. how scary that must have been for you They aren't excuses hon, it's called life and sometimes it gets in the way
#9 of 12 Old 05-29-2007, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Little Monkeys View Post
oh Leslie, I'm so sorry about your baby! I'm glad he is ok now though. how scary that must have been for you They aren't excuses hon, it's called life and sometimes it gets in the way
I figured it was something like that. s to you mama.

#10 of 12 Old 05-29-2007, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter

Hey Leslie! Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your babes. It's so hard to see them sick. I hope you're ok too after going through all that.

I got an email from you too so I will respond to you in more detail there. But I did want to come back and make it known that I have heard from you and that everything is getting worked out. Your offer of a free diaper is awesome. I am going to go take my giant baby's measurements and then I will email you. I was pretty sure you hadn't disappeared given that my past experiences with KHW have been fantastic, but then I started to wonder a bit after I realized how long it had been. Off to find that measuring tape!
#11 of 12 Old 05-29-2007, 02:45 PM

I can also add that I have worked with Leslie on many occasions and she is awesome! My custom orders were so beautiful and I trust this mama to never leave anyone hanging!! Thanks for such pretty dipeys mama!! WE gotta trade soon when you get caught up
Michelle
#12 of 12 Old 06-12-2007, 03:29 AM

HI Mamas, I want to say you all are wonderful! Thank you for understanding.. I never did think having 3 lil ones would be so hard, hmm ok not hard but ummmmmmmmmm interesting, LOL. ANyhow, I just wanted to let you know I am almost caught up which is a WONDERFUL feeling. I am working on your orders as fast as I am able. Its to bad babies dont come with magnetic lips like Wheres waldorf mama dolls. That way I can cut and sew and Mekhi will be happily nursing himself silly...

Anyhow, I wanted to touch base with you and say THANK YOU!

HI TINEY HINEY I havnt been to your site for some time. I still have some tie dyed prefolds I got when Journey was tiny, still love em!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page