Jaiden's Jubilee - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-10-2003, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have an Ultimate Gusset Diaper and a custom appliqued fleece cover. Angie's work is top-notch, and her customer service is *wonderful*. She works really closely with you on custom work to make sure you get exactly what you want.

I find the fit of her dipes a little on the bulky side. However, my ds is on the lower end of the weight range still, and has a short rise. The Ultimate Gusset works great! We just got the cover today and haven't used it yet, but I'm sure it'll be fine; and it's just darling!
#2 of 3 Old 07-11-2003, 06:01 PM

I have an ultimate gusset diaper, and the workmomship is perfect, not a stitch out of place. I do find the sizing to run big, my 17lber doesn't even come close to fitting into the Med. (15-28lb) It is really big through the legs. This AIO was a little bulky, but a good fit on my 30lber, however. I can't comment on absorbancy, but the inside of the diaper is super soft. I can't wait until it fits.
#3 of 3 Old 11-18-2003, 03:12 AM
Kam

I won a Trim Fits AIO from Angie's website, and she shipped it to Japan for free! It is well made and looks very comfortable. It leaked once for us when I accidentally let it get soaked, but only once, and we have used it well for months and months since then without a recurrence. There is a pocket for stuffing the soaker if you want to use it for long naps or super soakers.

The design is a rare thing in the diapering world--unique and very well thought-out! I really like that the outer is PUL, the inner is microfleece, and there is still room for cute. You'll have to check out her pictures on the website to understand how it works, but it does work. The sewing is impeccable. I still turn it over every time my daughter wears it, trying to figure out how it is sewn. Remarkable!

The only downsides to this diaper that I can see are that her fabric choice is quite limited (she is willing to give a discount if you send your own fabric, though, so I guess the sky is the limit if you do that.), and the edges of the fold-back laundry tabs are a *tiny* bit rough, but not enough to avoid buying. Angie is wonderfully pleasant and communicates quickly.

I would highly recommend these!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page