Kind Hearted Woman - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 07-28-2003, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Love it!!! Its a dream diaper...No droop and the absorbancy is outstanding for my heavy wetter..I sent ones to be custom made with hemp french terry and hemp fleece and the diapers are extremely trim, very well made and Leslie is excellent to work with..She has made the diaper exactly how i want it and the price of this diaper is super reasonable although i did do my order in bulk and she gave me an excellent price for them...Also i love the fact that her funds go to a great charity..

I would recomend this diaper to anyone..Although i did find the instock ones werent that absorbant for my JR (only 2 layers of hemp fleece in the soaker and 2 in the doubler) i know it would for others...

I would definately purchase from leslie again....

:My 7 year old boy Ari, my fun loving husband and my life!
#2 of 6 Old 12-09-2003, 11:09 PM

These are one of my very favorite fitted diapers!!!

They are very trim, super absorbent, nice and stretchy, and they fit my son perfectly! My son is about 24 lbs. and wears the large diaper, but it folds down into a medium diaper. What a great idea! I am glad that he will be wearing it for a long since he has plenty of room to grow (many one-size diapers that I own are already close to being too small for him!).

I would recommend these wonderful fitted diapers to anyone!
#3 of 6 Old 03-22-2004, 07:52 PM
Ame

These diapers are amazing !

They are packaged professionally, they are sewn perfectly, they have plenty of snaps and fabric and thread (no scrimping here), and they fit like a dream.

Oh....and I forgot to mention they are fairly priced with a portion of the proceeds donated to orphans in Haiti !

Kindhearted Women
#4 of 6 Old 03-31-2004, 01:44 AM

I must agree that this diaper rocks!! I bought some of Liya's (the OP) dipes used and LOVED them!!!! They work extremely well for a heavy wetter and are very well made. and don't take an eon to dry.

They fit my average son (20 lbs, smaller belly, chubby thighs) perfectly.

I traded these away a while ago against my better judgment... I'm kicking myself!!

I might need to buy some more, come to think of it!!!

Lo
#5 of 6 Old 05-31-2004, 04:40 AM

I love the way these front snapping diapers fit! There's not so much belly panel that you get wing droop, yet there's enough for good coverage at the legs. This is our workhorse diaper, and with a doubler, is good to go overnights. I have purchased the teeny ones for bean and look forward to using them as well. Another thing they sell that I don't see a mention of, is their Luxury Lotion. I'm on my second big bottle, and just can't get enough of it. I have super bad itchy preggo skin, and this makes me feel so much better. You can have your lotion unscented, or choose a yummy scent like I did.........Bahama Vanilla I think...........AWESOME!! Anyhow, excellent customer service, and terrific prices keep me coming back for more products from this team of wonderful women.

Terri, sewing mama to 4 beautiful girls and the boy, Finn. We novaxnocirc.giffamilybed1.gifh20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gifsewmachine.gif since 1996!
#6 of 6 Old 12-04-2007, 09:53 PM

In mid-September, I ordered two in-stock diapers and one custom diaper from Kindhearted Women's store on Hyena Cart. The next day, I received an email asking for specifications on the custom diaper and stating that the diaper would be shipped in 2-4 weeks. I responded that very day.

The two in-stock diapers arrived, but after four weeks went by with no custom diaper and not a single update, I emailed to ask for an update. I received no reply, so I emailed again a week later.

I received an email stating that my diaper had been delayed because of a family emergency/health problem and would be mailed within two days. However, according to the timeline in the email, the emergency happened after the four week mark had passed, so it shouldn't have affected my order. Still, I tried to be patient and understanding, so I waited.

A week and a half went by with no sign of the diaper, so I emailed asking for a Delivery Confirmation number. Two weeks went by with no response, so I emailed again. A week after that email, three weeks since the diaper was supposed to have been shipped, I received an email that did not give me the DC but instead said that she would look into it.

Another two more weeks went by with no update and no diaper, so I emailed asking for a DC or a refund. When that email was also ignored, I filed a complaint with PayPal and am awaiting a refund. It has been over 11 weeks since I ordered the diaper.

Obviously, I can't comment on the custom work because I never received my custom diaper. However, I wasn't impressed with the quality of the two in-stock diapers I ordered. One had serging that was coming unstitched. The other was listed as a second because of elastic that was "slightly tighter than usual," yet the elastic is so tight that it is drastically smaller than normal, making it more like a doll diaper.

Update: A couple days after posting this, I was contacted by the WAHM. She gave me the Delivery Confirmation for the in-stock diapers and tried to claim it was the DC for the custom diaper. When I called her on it, she sent me my refund.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page