Natural Babies - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 20 Old 09-06-2003, 03:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Of all the whams I've ever dealt with, this one is the BEST. She actualy READS her "comments" section (the one that you fill out upon check out), her shipping rates are unbeleivable low, and she's gone above and beyond for me more than once. I think that every mama new to cltoh diaepring should order from naturalbabies.com first. I'm pretty hard to please sometimes, and this site gets a total thumbs up by me! naturalbabies.com ROCKS!

Amber
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 20 Old 09-06-2003, 11:57 AM

I http://www.naturalbabies.com Collen has a great selection and a flat shipping rate of $3.85. She usually ships the day you order and if not the next day, and lets you know it shipped. You then get your fluffy mail in only 2 days. Her prices seem very comparable to others and there is a large selection. She often has specials running and you can count on a free little gift with your order as well!

I have never had a problem with her!
#3 of 20 Old 11-13-2003, 04:33 PM

I ordered my first fluffy mail from Colleen and it was a nice experience. She was very patient in helping my selection and answering my questions. The order was shipped out the same day.
#4 of 20 Old 11-27-2003, 10:47 PM

I've ordered most of my diapers from Colleen and give her a thumbs up on customer service. I always suggest her sample pack to mamas who want to give CD-ing a try. That sample pack was what opened my eyes to how easy CD-ing actually is.
#5 of 20 Old 12-23-2003, 10:34 PM

I think colleen is great to work with. Flat shipping rate no matter how much you ordered (which is great for CPFs). her shipping is super fast and she replies to any questions quickly.
#6 of 20 Old 01-11-2004, 02:55 AM

I have ordered a few times from Colleen and been quite happy each time. Excellent customer service, reasonable prices and flat rate shipping= 5 stars!
#7 of 20 Old 01-20-2004, 02:47 AM

I've placed about 5+ orders with NaturalBabies and always had excellent service. I've been ordering from her since she opened and always had extremely fast shipping times. She's also been a big help in helping me pick out what I needed and was always very sweet in her e mails. I'd definately recommend her site to others and do all the time!

P.S. great flat rate shipping!!

Stephanie, mom to 3 big girls ('94, '99 & '02) and to my little guy (12/30/09) intact & CD'ed!
#8 of 20 Old 02-03-2004, 06:14 PM

I've placed many many orders with Colleen - she's just amazing! She gives great customer service and always takes the time to answer all my (stupid) questions. She ships things out very quickly, and I love the little gifts she tucks away in the packages. I would (and do) recommend NaturalBabies to anyone!
#9 of 20 Old 02-06-2004, 03:33 PM

My vote after 4 + orders is that Colleen is awesome!!!! Great coustomer service, fast shipping, good prices, and great freebee's. You go Colleen!!!

Ashley, Jesus loving mama to Jaden (8) Trace (6) and Liam (3) and fost/adopt twins Talia and Oliva (1).  Happily married for a decade! 

#10 of 20 Old 09-28-2004, 07:18 PM

I have ordered twice from Natural Babies and both times I have been completely impressed! Her customer service is awesome and her shipping is amazingly quick. In my first order I thought I had received a defective SP fleece cover. Colleen e-mailed me back right away and was genuinely bummed that she sent a defective cover and offered to exchange the cover including refunding me the postage to mail the cover to her. Much to my embarassment I quickly realized I was looking at the cover inside out before I returned it. I plan on buying all of my basics from Natural Babies from here on out.
#11 of 20 Old 10-01-2004, 01:13 PM

Wow, I had a very different experience -- she was very slow in responding to my emails, and one never got answered at all. My order took over a week to reach me, which of course isn't unusual in mail order, I mention it only because another poster's experience that "you then get your order in only two days!" was not my experience. I also was a bit put out when I returned some things and was told that there would be a restocking fee if I wanted her to credit my VISA rather than do an exchange. I haven't ordered from a lot of WAHMs, so don't know if this is a common policy, and to be fair I know there is a bank charge to the merchant for doing credit card orders. But she says nothing about it under her return policy, and it's something I would have preferred to know ahead of time, as my diapering budget is extremely small -- I just can't afford to buy from a site where I'll lose money (aside from return postage) if I return items.
#12 of 20 Old 10-01-2004, 01:39 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
When I started cding, I placed my first fluff prder with Colleen. Since then I only order my unbleached cpfs from her and any other "basics" I may need. Natural Babies has GREAT customer service, low prices, and outstanding shipping. Not only is the flat rate shipping good for sending cpfs, but it's FAST too. I plan on ordering so much more from Colleen and suggest her to anyone who's just starting out.

Jenn<>< crunchy conservative mama to 6 fencing.gif reading.gif notes2.gif fly-by-nursing2.gif

knit.gifand sewmachine.gif my way through my stash.

#13 of 20 Old 10-07-2004, 08:28 PM

I buy all of my diapers from Colleen! She is very quick and one time one of my FB's lost a button. She fixed it and had it back to me the same day!!! (we live in nearby towns). Anyway, I know she puts a lot of thought into what she does and always tries to please her customers. It looks like, from these reviews, that she's succeeding!

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

#14 of 20 Old 11-06-2004, 06:00 PM

After repeated transactions w/ Colleen, I just wanted to post and say that I have always had very good experiences with her.

She has always had the products I wanted in stock and a large variety of products to choose from. She has always shipped very quickly & accurately.

She's been around for a long time & I consider her very trustworthy.
#15 of 20 Old 07-09-2005, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourlittlebirds
Wow, I had a very different experience -- she was very slow in responding to my emails, and one never got answered at all...
I have to agree, this has been my experience as well. I am a bit bummed out with their service. I have been waiting on word back from her on refunding my money or making an exchange for a week. I know she has the cover I sent back, but yet I've had to make all attempts to contact her about it. I have no word on an exchange or a refund, and the cover was returned about two weeks ago. I was hoping for a more timely turn over

*Updated to add, I posted this, originally on July 8th, 9:20pm. Colleen sent a refund the morning of July 9th.
#16 of 20 Old 07-15-2005, 10:09 PM

Lyndsay,
Are my emails not getting to you? I was waiting on a new shipment of covers to exchange the size as requested, but when there were no mediums, I refunded your money via Paypal. Please check it and lmk.
Colleen

I see you updated it to show the refund. Thanks so much.
#17 of 20 Old 08-31-2005, 05:47 AM

I have been a customer of hers for years and have always gotten top notch service. I recommend her to people all the time because of the variety, accuracy, and speed. I plan on putting another order in with her as my due date draws closer.

Great WAHM!!!

Mom to 10yo Autistic Wonder Boy and 6yo Inquisitive Fireball Girl . December birthdays.

#18 of 20 Old 09-27-2005, 11:39 AM

I love ordering from naturalbabies, and I recc it to all new moms and my pals! I have been ordering from here for a while. Colleen is great to work with-her cs is great, and she is very helpful! She ships fast, and handles any quetsions/returns, etc., very professionally. The selection there is great too! Great experiences with her-wonderful store, selection and wahm!
#19 of 20 Old 10-14-2005, 03:45 PM

I had a wonderful experience ordering from this site. A nice selection, good prices and she shipped very quickly! Will do business here again!
#20 of 20 Old 03-22-2007, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourlittlebirds View Post
Wow, I had a very different experience -- she was very slow in responding to my emails, and one never got answered at all. My order took over a week to reach me, which of course isn't unusual in mail order, I mention it only because another poster's experience that "you then get your order in only two days!" was not my experience. I also was a bit put out when I returned some things and was told that there would be a restocking fee if I wanted her to credit my VISA rather than do an exchange. I haven't ordered from a lot of WAHMs, so don't know if this is a common policy, and to be fair I know there is a bank charge to the merchant for doing credit card orders. But she says nothing about it under her return policy, and it's something I would have preferred to know ahead of time, as my diapering budget is extremely small -- I just can't afford to buy from a site where I'll lose money (aside from return postage) if I return items.
This is how I am kinda feeling..I sent her two emails, I ordered on Friday and received my invoice of my items, I haven't gotten my items yet which I am not really worried about that because it's not even been a week yet. I basically have emailed her to ask about how she ships her items whether it be usps or fed ex or if there is a way I can track my order. I live in the country and I want to make sure I am home when my fluff comes. I can't wait to get my items! Maybe one of you can answer for me how she ships hehe.

ETA I did hear back from her on the day I sent this post to be put up to moderation and I have gotten most of my order. I do feel that the customer service was lacking. I found her site by recommendation and was kinda disappointed that I didn't have as great of a satisfaction as the others have in this thread. My items arrived in perfect condition my HH is shipping seperatly but I have no clue why, also have asked twice about it not heard yet. I am sure she's just extremly busy.

ETA again (4 days later) I am still awaiting some sort of response about the remainder of my shipment. I am new to Cd and am somewhat lost in alot of things. I still have a HH diaper being sent but no idea when it's coming, sent two emails and no response. I can't wait to get the rest of my order and I do not plan to order from NB again.

ETA Again. Got in touch with Colleen and she has refunded the one diaper that I hadn't received. She was quite kind and was very prompt in the refund.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page