Woolybumbums.com - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 10-18-2003, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had Sarah from www.woolybumbums.com create a pull-on wool soaker featuring Eric Carle's "The Hungry Caterpillar". Sarah is great to work with - just email your ideas to her and she'll work up a sketch along w/color & fabric ideas. The fit is fantastic for my dd and no daytime leaks whatsoever. Sarah's prices are incredibly reasonable for the work she puts into each soaker.

A big
#2 of 6 Old 10-31-2003, 04:11 PM

I received my wool soaker won off Ebay from Sarah at Woolybumbums today! It is beautiful, with incredible embroidery. I haven't had a chance to put it on Isaiah yet, but if it works half as good as it looks this is a keeper for sure!!! I'm definitely planning on ordering from this WAHM again!

Laurie wahm (virtual paralegal) of 3 wonderful boys (11, 9, 5). 1st by c-section for breech, 2 by VBAC (one miscarriage between child #1 and #2).

#3 of 6 Old 11-05-2003, 01:40 AM

Sarah is GREAT!! She has a great turnover time and very reasonable prices. My first applique was a very cute turtle--wish I had pics to post. The elastic in one of my first ones broke, but she gladly accepted it back to repair it. Instead of fixing the one she had, though, she made me a brand new one with a new turtle b/c "she could do better." It's a pleasure to order custom work from a mom who has high standards of customer service and products.

I hope to post some pictures soon!
#4 of 6 Old 03-10-2004, 10:08 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I just got my custom soaker pants from Sarah with a big ol' custom embroidery on it, and its just beautiful! The work is even BETTER than you can see online! Her prices are incredibly low for the quality of work! And she made it larger for Orion to grow into, and its larger in all the right ways, giving room for him to get taller and fatter. I'm so thrilled with these pants! I will post photos as soon as I can

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
#5 of 6 Old 03-21-2004, 07:36 PM

Sarah made us a custom Mariners baseball logo soaker, and it's absolutey gorgeous! The quality is amazing, and she is great to work with, lots of communication. The soaker cover fits Braden wonderfully, leaves no red marks, and looks comfy to wear. The price was great, and I hope to order from her again really soon!

~Rose~ 

Homeschooling Mom to Two Boys, 13 & 9. rainbow1284.gif Baby Girl Arriving April 2013!

#6 of 6 Old 03-27-2004, 12:20 PM

I won a My Little Pony appliqued soaker from Woolybumbums on an auction at WAHMchicks.

My little girl loves to wear it, and actually yelled "yay" the day we got it. It works great, the fit is wonderful, and the applique is truly perfect.

I am most certain I got a "steal", Sarah does great work!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page