Dream-eze - Montana's Diaper Store - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-04-2008, 11:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This review is for Dream-eze AIO's. They also make fitteds, which I am not reviewing.

Product name: Dream-eze AIO's

Brief description of product: AIO diapers with organic cotton and soft stretchy PUL

Store/Site of purchase: Papaya Patch, West Hartford, CT

Price: ~$18 each

How long have you used this product? 6 months

Fit/Sizing: I have larges and x-larges. They have a nice overlap in sizing - both the L's and XL's fit my 2 1/2 year old. I have big kids, with fat legs and big bums and I bought based on weight alone (since they don't give measurements in their sizing charts) and these fit my kids great. No gapping or red marks. I have them on both my kids 2 1/2 and 5 yrs (only at night now as both are in underwear during the day). The XL fit both very well. The L only the 2 1/2 yr old. They are average/tall height and weight 33# and 45#

Performance: Outstanding. No leaks or blowouts.

Quality: Excellent. Very soft and stretchy. All snaps,elastic and PUL are in like new condition after 6 month in heavy rotation. There are some loose threads on the inner soaker, but nothing has come unraveled.

Customer Service/Communication: I bought from a B&M store, very good service.

Would you purchase this product again? Yes.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM or company about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof. - Not at all.

Additional Comments: I wish I had found these earlier!

I give it (How many up out of five?): 5 out of 5. probably my all time favorite in 4 1/2 yrs of CDing. If there were such a thing as natural/non-synthetic PUL, I would give these a 7 out of 5! :

User Tag List