Soft Landing Stuffers - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 11-03-2003, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow, do I get to start this thread?

<<moment of shock>>

I bought a soft landing stuffer from tuesday bear, and I'm really impressed by it. It is the trimmest pocket diaper I've encountered so far. The workmanship is great, the crotch isn't too thin. The fit is *great*. No wicking. The fabric is cute and soft (a jersey PUL), the fleece is nice and soft. The customer service was really excellent. Shipped fast.

And the price was really great to boot. $12.50 for a great pocket dipe?
#2 of 6 Old 11-08-2003, 11:49 PM

I also just got a beautiful red soft landings stuffer from Tuesday Bear and LOVE IT! The outer PUL and inner microfleece are SO SOFT and the sewing is perfect. Also fast shipping and wonderful,friendly CS. I definitely recommend these!
#3 of 6 Old 03-05-2004, 08:04 PM

I traded with Liz sometime mid last year for a Soft Landing Stuffer. Its one of my favorite pocket diapers to use The touch tape has a tough grip so it holds well. The microfleece stays soft and dry. At first the elastic felt a bit tight to me, but it hasnt ever left red marks and fits her perfectly! Its super easy for even dh to use and we havent had a leak with it yet! Liz shipped super fast and was friendly as always! I would definately do business with her again! Oh I think I have a large and it fits my petite 28 lb toddler with a lot of room to grow!
#4 of 6 Old 03-10-2004, 05:00 PM

Yeah, I love mine too, once I figured out I had detergent buildup on them (I hand wash them now). They are so trim and easy to use, and DH actually prefers them over sposies (which is amazing for him).

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

#5 of 6 Old 03-23-2004, 12:35 PM

I ub our orange stuffer from Liz. It's cut perfectly, fit is awesome, and it's not a PITA to stuff like some other pocket dipes are. And I lvoe that there's no topstitchign so nochance of leaking at stitching like I've had with SO many others!
#6 of 6 Old 03-26-2004, 12:30 AM

I bought 2 soft landing stuffers....... they were sewn great and the customer service was top notch.... I did have a fit issue and the wahm offered to make me pockets to fit my son.... I ended up using them as covers which they work great as.......

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page