Tobie's Trousers - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 09-28-2008, 02:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was browsing this board and noticed that my favorite diaper wasn't reviewed lately - hope you don't mind my jumping in. But I LOVE this product and want to share it with y'all!

Product name: Tobie's Trousers

Brief description of productocket diaper

Store/Site of purchase: www.tobiestrousers.com

Price: $12.50 (more for custom diapers)

How long have you used this product? About a year

Fit/Sizing: Excellent. The owner/maker is great at helping me decide what size will fit best.

Performance:
Excellent. I use these as night time pants for my toddler. She is not night trained fully and has wet - No leaks or messy bed. I also use them for my 4 month old and we have yet to have a problem.

Quality: So this where this product rocks. : I have used a lot of the the pocket dipers out there and all of them really wash poorly for me. I end up with gray insides and lots of piling. Tobie's Trousers have blown me away in this respect and you can tell by looking at them that there is a lot of love and attention put into each diaper. Gotta love those WAHM's they know good quality!

Also they have 3 layers of fabric. The nice soft fleece then the pul waterproof fabric - followed by the cutest softest designed fabric outside. No more boring diapers. My babe spent all summer in his diaper and a T and we got so many compliments!!!

Customer Service/Communication: Excellent. Tobie herself has emailed back and forth with me about custom diapers I wanted made. She is really fast at getting back with me and seems super sweet.

Would you purchase this product again? yes!! n

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM or company about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof.

Additional Comments:

I would highly recommend you give these a try!

I give it (How many up out of five?): 5

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page