Why don't more people do EC? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-23-2010, 03:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When I was ECing, I always figured people like to do what they're used to. Some people are used to diapers, and that's cool. I could never get the hang of them. I'm all thumbs. Most everyone I've known uses the toilet, so it just make sense to me that a baby would too.

Totally joking (well, sort of) The plan with my first was to EC for obvious poops but he would get rashy even in dry diapers. So we wound up gung-ho EC from the start to deal with super sensitive skin that turned out to be caused by food sensitivity. So EC was the answer to a complication in my life, rather than a complication in itself. I could see skipping it if I had a robust baby who never indicated discomfort in a diaper and I could do it one handed and blindfolded.

Seraf

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2010, 03:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm now returning this thread. I've removed UAV's and some posts that were in response to those UAV's. Any more UAV's may result in this thread's permanent removal.

Part of the UA:
Quote:
Do not post or start a thread to discuss member behavior or statements of members made in other threads or to criticize another discussion on the boards. Do not post to a thread to take direct issue with a member. If you feel a member has posted or behaved inappropriately in a discussion, communicate directly with the member, moderator or administrator privately and refrain from potentially defaming discussion in a thread.

Becky, partner to Teague, SAHM to Keagan (7yo), Jonah (2yo)

User Tag List