how long can we keep calling it a pause - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 01-19-2011, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

For some reason this posted twice can someone please tell me how to remove one of them.

This summer I wrote about how we were having ecing issues. The advise and encouragement I received helped me keep at it. Things seemed to fluctuate from the same to a bit better then not so great. Well it's been about 9 months (I think) and I am here to say things are getting worse.

He has pretty much refused to use the potty since it got cold. I offer him all sorts of places to pee. However at this point the only pee that doesn't end up in a diaper, on the floor on in his pants is caught when he has just woken up (1-2 per day).

Some times we have better luck when we are out, maybe an extra pee a day once a week.

For nearly three months now he has only wanted to poop on the go, in a diaper. on the floor, in his pants, and a few days ago in the tub while we were taking a bath.irked.gif Yuk! 

I keep telling myself to just work with the catches we are getting and build from there smile.gif.

I have no intentions of giving up, and want to remain relaxed and positive, but am in need of feed back.

He is about 15 mos, and is starting to communicate using the potty sign (although he seems to use it more to let me know he already peed or just cause he likes when we take his clothes of).

It is way to cold here to let him roam naked. I was ok with the pee, but poop in the pants makes me feel a bit panicky so now he wears a cloth diaper pretty much all the time. I'm with him all the time, and am striving to be unconditionally present.

um I guess that's it. Thank you for reading and any tips, comments, so on will be appreciated.

:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page