If you pee your little boy in the toilet.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-10-2011, 09:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

How do you keep his pee from shooting all over the bathroom??? I mean the wall, the floor, the back of the toilet! bigeyes.gif I've tried aiming his penis, but even that sometimes creates a spray! Yikes! He tends to shoot up and to the left. With my daughter, I used a tupperware in bed at night, but I can't do this with him, it ends up all over the bed. 

Anyhow, anyone have suggestions?

Amanda, DW to Drew, mom to Ella, 7, Gardner, 2, homesteading on the edge of the continent on the Lost Coast.
mdcblog5.gif California Homesteading, http://eastmillcreek.blogspot.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2011, 08:43 AM

I think different kiddos have different streams! With my DS I could position his body by sort of aiming him toward the potty and it would go to the desired spot most of the time. There were some periods were I had to put my finger on the top of his penis and point it toward the toilet. Luckily we didn't have to do that much because I think it interrupted him. But I do know some people have success this way. If you have tried these things and it still doesn't work, maybe you could move on to a potty. Many potties have the pee guards, plus with their butts sitting low in them like with the BBLP, pee just goes straight down.

EC so easy with ecaPants!! ~the flip down, drop front, little learning pants

Check out FB for updates, 'seconds' sales, deal announcements, etc smile.gif

Old 10-11-2011, 04:00 PM

Ha ha- brings back funny memories! Our DS is intact and for the first few months it seemed the opening was very small and would create a "high pressure" situation and we had pee all over the place. We mostly tried to aim at something big like the tub or shower, and otherwise we just cleaned up the bathroom with vinegar or rubbing alchohol every few days. It got better all the time and I'm not sure when it stopped being a problem. Now he is 16 months and the stream only depends on how much pee was in there, but I can almost always catch in a yogurt container or even the pee cup from the doctor's office....Good luck!

"That's the way it is, if that's the way it seems to you."

"Cosi e se vi pare."

Luigi Pirandello

Old 10-13-2011, 09:14 PM

I aimed his penis with my finger.

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

User Tag List