Anyone know about The EC Store??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 11-12-2011, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I ordered a bblp from The EC Store.  I got the order confirmation, they charged my credit card, but then I've heard nothing since about it shipping, and that was almost 2 weeks ago.  I have tried emailing them twice and gotten no response, and there's no phone number on their website.  I noticed a lot of their items are no longer available on the website--anyone know if they are still in business???  I'd really like to know if my potty is on the way or to get a refund if not, and the lack of communication is frustrating...

Sarah born 04/03/02dust.gif , Ashley born 03/13/04homebirth.jpg,  Rigel born 09/10/11 nocirc.gif

#2 of 5 Old 11-16-2011, 08:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

In case anyone was wondering, I did finally get a shipping confirmation... guess maybe they're just behind on orders

Sarah born 04/03/02dust.gif , Ashley born 03/13/04homebirth.jpg,  Rigel born 09/10/11 nocirc.gif

#3 of 5 Old 11-16-2011, 08:41 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I got an email newsletter from her tonight, she said that family obligations kept her very busy over the last 18 months but she is now getting back to the store and has restocked a number of items and has some new ones.

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

#4 of 5 Old 11-25-2011, 11:37 PM

Hmmm, I just bought a bblp and a potty bowl tonight.  I'm super excited to get them, I hope I don't have to wait for ages. :)

I love Edward and we love our Libby (8/07) waterbirth.jpg and 'Nana' (05/09 )h20homebirth.gif and Eowyn (11/11) waterbirth.jpg  We are having a blast bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifcd.gif and homeschool.gif.

#5 of 5 Old 11-26-2011, 09:43 PM

I ordered a potty bowl recently too, and it took about a week and a half for the shipping confirmation email. I was a little bummed, but realized it's a family business (which I would rather support) and no one else sells them!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page