Bumbo potty seat - Mothering Forums
Elimination Communication > Bumbo potty seat
Tjej's Avatar Tjej 11:07 PM 05-14-2012

FYI, the Bumbo potty seat is AWESOME with babies!  I started my 2 month old on it this last week.  While I still hold her up, it has made it really easy.  I have EC'd from newborn stage before without it, and this is soo handy.

So, in case anyone is wondering what gear to buy, consider this.  I went back and forth and then took the plunge before DD was born and am glad of it.  If you have a boy, you'll probably have to cut the seat a bit, so that'd be harder to re-sell if it doesn't work well for you.  But that is just my thinking, I don't actually know.

Tjej

Carlyle's Avatar Carlyle 12:44 AM 05-16-2012

I didn't know there was a bumbo potty seat!  My dd1 definitely thought the bumbo (non-potty) seat was a potty...we didn't have one, but unfortunately, our neighbor did.  Fortunately, she was understanding about having my dd pee in it!

Tear78's Avatar Tear78 04:39 AM 05-16-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle View Post

I didn't know there was a bumbo potty seat!  My dd1 definitely thought the bumbo (non-potty) seat was a potty...we didn't have one, but unfortunately, our neighbor did.  Fortunately, she was understanding about having my dd pee in it!

HA HA HA HA HA! Ok, this is right up there with cousin Andrew peeing in the department store display toilet. lol.gif Ok....sorry...back to your regularly scheduled posting. I love you!
Carlyle's Avatar Carlyle 11:29 PM 05-16-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

HA HA HA HA HA! Ok, this is right up there with cousin Andrew peeing in the department store display toilet. lol.gif Ok....sorry...back to your regularly scheduled posting. I love you!

orngbiggrin.gif A good story, that one!

Tags: Elimination Communication
Up