Mothering Forum banner

Re-sale: some EC winter clothes we are no longer using

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  flyrabbitfly 
#1 ·
Hello ECers!

We are cleaning out our stash of winter EC clothes, mostly chaps and split-pants... please PM me if you are interested...

These are size large fleece from Continuum Family; green on left are split-crotch, blue on right are chaps (sizing:

L 18"19"18-24 months and up)

They were $18 each new, the green pair on the left were never worn (they are VERY warm, and we lived in the South at the time). My sister modified the blue pair with a button hole, adjustable waist band, so they could be rolled up and worn by a smaller kiddo (my DS was FAT! he wore them around 8-10 mo)

Asking $15 for both, or $8 each

The red chaps on the right are handmade from upcycled cashmere and unbelievably soft. They are a little bit short but have a very big hem, so lots of room to let out. They are similar in size to the blue ones below, and also have a prefold cover to "hide" their ECness out and about. You can not ask for anything nicer against your baby's skin! Asking $10.

The blue on the upper left are wool interlock from Continuum Family, size M

(M 16.5"17"

12-18 months).

Again, my DS was very fat and wore these around 6 mo to 10 mo. They were 30$ new, and have a pre-fold cover that makes them look like regular pants, which also adds a little absorbency in case of a miss...

Asking $12

The red chaps on the lower left are wool terry from the EC store. They are particularly awesome for co-sleeping in the winter- not too hot or too cold. They are similar in size to the others, but have an adjustable buttonhole elastic waistband, so they can really be worn by a much smaller baby.

Asking $10

This is a merino wool sleep sack, size large (18-24 mo I believe) with snaps at shoulders and a zipper along the left side to the bottom. We got it because DS would NOT keep covers on, but it was too hot hot for co-sleeping and we ended up using the wool terry pants above for nighttime, so it has hardly been used. It would be great for a crib-sleeping baby who is or isn't being EC'd at night. The zipper makes really easy potty (or diaper change) access, AND the wool makes a great extra layer of miss-absorber...

Asking $30

See less See more
#2 ·
Ooops! On the sizing info for the CF stuff, the first number refers to the waist (unstretched), the second to the Outseem (waist to ankle), the third to the approx. age.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.