Our EC weekend - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-23-2003, 09:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It was a big weekend for us. We went diaperless in the mall!
We went out to an appointment w/ a diaper on, but went to the bathroom before we left the office. Her diap was dry, so I pee'd her, then thought 'What the heck, she just pee'd', and left the diaper off. So we went for lunch, I pee'd her twice in the restaurant, then decided to go to a store in the mall nearby. So I took her to the bathroom when we first got there and pee'd her (she almost wasn't going to go, and the bathrooms in that mall are so few and far between, I thought if she didn't pee I would just leave... I'd left the diaps in the car. But she did pee.)

She was sleeping when we left the mall, and woke up on the way home. She ended up peeing in her car seat. Next time I'll put a towel for her to sit on.

Also this weekend, I tried naked at night. But I am such a zombie in the early morning hours that it didn't work too well. The towel she was on was quite wet in the morning. I think I'll wait for a while (I'm sick with a bit of a head cold) until I try night time EC again.

Oh, and yesterday I had a programming committee meeting at my house (I volunteer with a campus radio station), and had a living room full of 5 guys I work with. One of the guys wanted to hold her, so after I handed her to him I thought I'd better be honest, so I told him she wasn't wearing a diaper. He didn't question why or anything, but handed her back within half a minute. I told him she had just pee'd and it would probably be ok, but I guess he just felt a bit too nervous.

That's my weekend :LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2003, 03:31 AM

that's so cool
Old 03-25-2003, 05:59 AM

Rose, that is awesome!!

I noticed that my dd ALWAYS pees after having been in the car seat a bit. I can usually count on a pit stop at some point. I'm not as brave as you yet though, I always put a back up dipe on.

Loon

Loon , dh , dd , and twins ds1 dd2 **Thoughts become things. - Mike Dooley**

User Tag List