Mothering Forum banner

Did anyone have this happen?

758 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mom2owen1 
#1 ·
We started diapering with sposies, started ECing at 1 month, DD was great at signaling until we went on a two day cartrip, and when we came home, she had thrush. So I don't know why she quit signaling. She used to a particular cry--oowah, but now doesn't signal much. So I've been relying on timing. So we have lotsa misses.

I got cloth diapers and started those three weeks ago. Since then, she wakes up wet at whereas with the disposables she's dry in the morning if I potty her before she gets too awake. I ran out of CDs last night, and put a sposie on her and everytime in the night I checked, she was dry! Any ideas why???
Thanks!

#2 ·
that is a strange one! i had a similar thing with my toddler during potty learning -

ds was EC'd since 6 months but went on what i considered an indefinite potty strike around 1 year when he started walking. he was in sposies, btw. around 2 yo, when i would put underwear on him he would pee in them every time. if i left him naked or underwearless under clothes, no pee.

maybe yours knows she doesn't want to pee in her diaper, but the cloth ones don't feel like 'her diapers'. not sure, sorry!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.