Can anyone recommend a Doula in SE michigan??? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-13-2002, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am not pregnant right now( have a dd-14months) but am looking for a doula in Se michigan that comes highly recommended... someone who uses aromatherapy, hypnobirthing and mabe even acupressure...I guess it is never to early to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thanks mamas!
Melanie
#2 of 4 Old 08-13-2002, 10:27 PM

I don't know where Sylvan Lk is... but I practice in the Ypsilanti/ Ann Arbor area and know a lot of doulas in this area- if it's close, I could send you some email addresses or phone numbers. Or you could try the holistic midwifery institute for a recommendation (i think its holisticmidwifery.org)
Good luck!
#3 of 4 Old 08-14-2002, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks SJane. The ann arbor area is about 30-40 minutes away. I know there a lot of midwifes in that area but is that too far away for some in metro detroit? Or do you usually take clients who live right in your area? :
thanks for replying... If you do know of someone close by that you recommend, I would love their name...I will also check out that website
thanks Again!!! Melanie
#4 of 4 Old 08-16-2002, 02:02 AM

Hey sister.

All you had to do was ask me. Libby Berke you remember Kevin Berke? Well his brother's wife is a doula. She was Julie's doula. So are you pregnant?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page