Implantation or Ovulation Pain?? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-18-2008, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am hoping someone here can help. My cycle has gone all out of wack and I am starting to get worried... and now I have a pain lol... fun fun fun!!

Here is my chart

So I am now on CD 37 AF is over a week late and I have absolutly no syptoms of her showing up anytime soon. I suppose I might have gone Anovulatory, but it seems odd since nursing has gone down, and I had been back to my regular 28 day cycle self for the last 7 months..
But anyway..

Yesterday, I started have this pain. It isn't like a cramp, it just like a dull pain that is extreamly locallized around my right Ovary. It doesn't hurt when I am laying flat on my back durring Alice's naps, but it does hurt if I am just sitting on the couch. At first I associated it with a full bladder as it kind of felt like I just wasn't emptying said bladder enough (which is impossible as I have been going a million times a day lately) But I just didn't want to do anything yesterday as I was so uncomfortable. And me and DD are done with movies lol
I don't know, should I call my midwife? (I can't go in as I am visiting my father in Truckee) Shoudl I take another Pregnancy test, as I haven't done that for a week. i don't think its ovulation pain as everything I read about it seems to saay that it is short lived, but if it is implantation pain it seems odd that its localized like that...

Also, although I have been having all the symptoms of a pregnancy 9nursing right now hurts so much, naseua, tiredness) my temps just haven't been high enough.. although I should add that I have not been good about taking it at the same time and as we are on vacation I keep waking up in our freezing room as the fire has gone out... but I don't know if that would change it that much...

I am going to cross post this in TTC.. just so you are all aware..

TIA

Bec, Married eternally to Dan for ten years. Parents to A (8/17/06) O (12/30/09) one love lost (2/07/09) and my little twin angels (9/24/11, 10/11/11)

#2 of 4 Old 03-18-2008, 03:08 PM

instead of driving yourself mad with all the what if's. why don't you go to the local dollar store and grab a pregnancy test. and use it tomorrow morning.
#3 of 4 Old 03-18-2008, 06:17 PM

Um. I am not a midwife. But I think if I were you I might be slightly alarmed about a possible ectopic pregnancy, since if you had one, the pain around your ovary could be explained, as well as your lowish temps. But I don't know. If you decide that's a possibility, though, you want to do something about it, since tubal rupture is not safe, fun, or to be done at home if at all possible. Good luck!

Here as mama to W (2/04), R (5/06), D (7/09), and J (12/9/12!), co-parenting with my DH

I WOH part-time, am a doula & childbirth educator, home/unschool, and hope we are nearing the center of chaos

#4 of 4 Old 03-18-2008, 07:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by annanicole View Post
instead of driving yourself mad with all the what if's. why don't you go to the local dollar store and grab a pregnancy test. and use it tomorrow morning.
I would but I a, in tahoe... apperantly they are tood for those lmao

Bec, Married eternally to Dan for ten years. Parents to A (8/17/06) O (12/30/09) one love lost (2/07/09) and my little twin angels (9/24/11, 10/11/11)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page