Need some feedback on my creative research project. - Mothering Forums
Birth Professionals (Archive) > Need some feedback on my creative research project.
Quaniliaz's Avatar Quaniliaz 12:09 PM 04-13-2008
I'm looking for a few midwives, childbirth educators, doulas and pregnant mamas to look through the beginnings of my creative research project. It is comprised of about 15 submissions regarding birth (birth stories, essays, photos, poetry, & artwork) and reflective questions to get mama's thinking about pregnancy, birth, mothering, etc. I could get it to you by Sunday night (that's tonight 4/13), and would need feedback within a week (some initial feedback sooner than that would be really really helpful). You don't have to read through everything, but flip through, look at several, and let us know what you think, areas for improvement, etc. It should take about 1-2 hourse.

Let me know if you are willing to help!!

Thanks!!

BrooklynDoula's Avatar BrooklynDoula 12:51 AM 04-14-2008
Sure. I'd look it over
Quaniliaz's Avatar Quaniliaz 01:11 AM 04-14-2008
Thank you! I'll pm you.
jessjgh1's Avatar jessjgh1 01:22 AM 04-14-2008
just happened to see this. I don't meet your criteria (not pregnant), but your project sounds great! LMK if you need more readers(-:

Jessica
April422's Avatar April422 01:27 AM 04-14-2008
PM me and I'll look it over!
Quaniliaz's Avatar Quaniliaz 12:21 PM 04-14-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessjgh1 View Post
just happened to see this. I don't meet your criteria (not pregnant), but your project sounds great! LMK if you need more readers(-:
Thank you! The project is wonderful - we have received so many great submissions! I think, once I pm April, that I'll have enough readers. Unless there are any midwives who are interested in reading.

Thanks for your offer, Jessica.

I'll PM you April.
Up