INO Baby Boy and Toddler Boy Clothes - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-25-2007, 03:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi. I am at the end of my pregnancy. I recently had to go to the ER in another state and it was not covered by insurance. I was also very sick at this time, and had to take a train home from a trip ahead of everyone else. The whole thing has cost us a great deal of money. We had planned out all of our bills using money that has now been spent.

If anyone out there has Fall/Winter newborn boy clothing or Fall/Winter 18 mo-2T boy clothing or soft soled shoes in these sizes, we sure could use the help. Also if anyone has Sposies in any size or wipes, they would be put to use. There are quite a few other things we could use, but these are the most pertinent.

Financially things are really bad, and I don't know how we will make it to the next paycheck nor the one after that. I had posted under the Fairy section for groceries, but figured out no one lives near us.

Mama to 9 year-old girl , and a 7 year-old boy :, and my big little 6 year-old boy, and a 4 year-old boy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2007, 07:34 PM

Ds is napping on me right now, but when he wakes up I will go through his clothes. I'll be able to send you some stuff - definitely the 18 mo - 2T size, but also maybe some newborn stuff. I've saved all of ds's clothes even though he didn't even wear them all. I will PM you with what I have as soon as I get it together.

Old 07-25-2007, 10:26 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Do you know what you are having in October? We are part of the same DDC. : I just sent you a PM.

Mama to 9 year-old girl , and a 7 year-old boy :, and my big little 6 year-old boy, and a 4 year-old boy
Old 07-26-2007, 02:34 AM

Let me go check - I may have some stuff for you. My DS was and is very small for his age, and though he was born in July he still wore 24mo stuff last winter. I may have some sweaters / long sleeve tees for you, so I will check tomorrow. Does he need a winter coat?
Old 07-26-2007, 10:47 AM

Some friends who moved just gave us a big bag of sposies that someone else had given them--I'm happy to send them to you, just PM me your address.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter

Hi. I just sent both of you PMs. I appreciate all of your thoughts and offers. I do have a coat for my toddler son, though do not have one for the new bean. We live in a very cold climate, so anything to keep warm in winter is appreciated. :

Thank you again to everyone. Your generosity is greatly appreciated, and helps ease this pregnant mama's worries. :

Old 07-26-2007, 11:44 PM

I have a big bag of boys 2t and 3t clothes I was just going to bring over to Goodwill, please PM me, I can send it to you!

Tara--mama to Riley (9/01) Nolan (4/04) and Finnegan (11/08). Unschooling Rocks!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog View Post
Some friends who moved just gave us a big bag of sposies that someone else had given them--I'm happy to send them to you, just PM me your address.
Thank you so much for the wonderful assortment of disposable diapers. They will definitely come in handy. I am very, very grateful for them. I also love the beautiful yellow tye-dye shirt that you included in the package. Again, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for your generosity. :

Old 08-06-2007, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter

I got 2 packages that I am so grateful for, and not sure of the usernames. They are from Andrew in TX and anonymous in KY. Thank you so much for the baby boy clothes & toddler boy clothes. The clothing that has been sent to us will definitely be put to good use. Thank you so much for helping a mama out! :

An added bonus, is that my kids were so excited today about the packages. My little boy put on a winter hat that was included, and cried if I tried to take it off to put it away. This has definitely been the highlight to all of our day! Along with the package from Frog.

Thank you to everyone that sent us things! :

Old 08-07-2007, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMGOTSPUNK View Post
Thank you so much for the wonderful assortment of disposable diapers. They will definitely come in handy. I am very, very grateful for them. I also love the beautiful yellow tye-dye shirt that you included in the package. Again, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for your generosity. :
Oh, it's my pleasure. I'm happy to have had someone to send them to who will use them!

Best to you and your family!
Old 08-08-2007, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMGOTSPUNK View Post
I got 2 packages that I am so grateful for, and not sure of the usernames. They are from Andrew in TX and anonymous in KY. Thank you so much for the baby boy clothes & toddler boy clothes. The clothing that has been sent to us will definitely be put to good use. Thank you so much for helping a mama out! :

An added bonus, is that my kids were so excited today about the packages. My little boy put on a winter hat that was included, and cried if I tried to take it off to put it away. This has definitely been the highlight to all of our day! Along with the package from Frog.

Thank you to everyone that sent us things! :
We sent the TX package. Glad you got it ok and I'm happy that we helped your kids have a happy day!
Old 08-09-2007, 01:44 AM

I've got boys clothing... PM me if you still need stuff.

mom to DS 7, DS 5 and DD 3 :
Old 08-14-2007, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

I want to thank Nicole in Pennsylvania. We got your package today via UPS. My kids were so excited. I had gone on a errand, and they were trying to open it themselves while they waited for me to come home (they were home with dh.) We had our power go out last night at 10:30PM, and have been told it may not come back for 4 days. Thank you for cheering us up during this time.

Again, the diapers and clothing are so appreciated. : Today we are pretty old school without electricity entertainment. The package coming will most likely be a highlight of the week. :

*WE JUST GOT OUR ELECTRICITY BACK ON 17 HOURS LATER!!!!!

Old 08-14-2007, 07:10 PM

are you still in need of things?
I have an llbean fleece sack for winter it's probably a 12-18 month size, and other stuff, if you are interested pm your address
Old 08-15-2007, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

I PMed you. Yes, we are still in need of Baby Boy and Toddler Boy Clothing. We will take anything, but unfortunately do not have shipping costs right now. I understand if you do not have the shipping costs. Thank you in advance for any help that you might be able to give. :

Old 08-17-2007, 08:24 PM

I have a really thick NIP carseat cover/bundler thingy. It's faux sheepskin and really warm. It goes over those infant carseats with the carry handles. I will send it to you if you can use it.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:14 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I just PMed you. :

We could also really use some diaper creme & baby wash, if anyone would like to send some our way. :

Old 08-18-2007, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter

I am seriously at my breaking point, and I wanted to let all of you know how much I appreciate the generosity that has been sent our way. My husband worked last night for 10 hours on a music gig, and we really thought that this was going to help us get above water. He was supposed to get 200 dollars, and it cost him money to do this gig. At the end of it, he got a hand shake and "Thank you". No money. I thought that I was going to burst into tears. I won't even say the pathetic amount of money that we have in our checking account that is supposed to last us until September. Let's just say it is less than 10.

Anyway. Just wanted to share that your generosity is really helping give me hope in this more difficult time. Thank you. :

Old 08-20-2007, 11:21 PM

OH my, what stores are near you for groceries and such? PM and let me know I would like to try to get you a gift card or something for groceries. Is there and ANGEL FOOD location near you? I know how hard it can be even if you do have 2 jobs. We use Angel Food Ministries now they have been a god send. Again please feel free to PM me with the grocery store information.

Jenn
Old 08-26-2007, 06:05 PM

i have some brown robeez 0-6m that my son just outgrew. euc...can't even tell they were worn. do you want them? also, would you want socks (anywhere from0-24m)?

User Tag List