TAKEN! FFS - medium and large girlish fitteds, AIO's, wet bag, wipes etc.. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-28-2004, 10:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have to finally admit that my dd has potty learned and will not be needing these diapers anymore so I'd like to pass them along to someone who will love them too. Please note THESE ARE NOT NOT NOT nice diapers. They are what we have been using for the past year or more in most cases. Many have stains and some even have holes. BUT, the AIO's (6 of them) do NOT wick (most are Darling AIO's or Chumbas Super Trim) and have a LONG life ahead of them. The fitteds will hold up to another year of diapering if well cared for, and there are lots of extras like a wet bag, wipes etc. There are even two AIO shells with the soakers we used at night and they do not wick or leak even with a very heavy wetter.

So, I'm looking for a mama who NEEDS these. If you plan to re-sell them (you won't get much for them I promise), please don't ask for them. But, if you truely and sincerly need diapers that work and are free except for shipping, please do drop me a line. I want this all to go in one package. There are over a dozen diapers here and some extra stuff, so you can expect shipping to be about $12, possibly more.

I can only accept funded paypal for shipping payment. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2004, 10:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I emailed ya-

User Tag List