FSOT: Eezi-Gear, Celestial Baby, Celtic Wolf, Aristocrats, newborn wool...*REDUCED* - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 08-10-2005, 03:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you don't like the prices, please make me an offer! I really need to get this stuff out of here to make room for larger sizes.

PICTURES

Prices in USD and do not include shipping, which will be a flat rate of $4. (I'll cover the excess!)

6 S/M Eezi-Gear side snappers.
-1 organic cotton, natural with embroidered stitch around the edge. EC, no stains or tears. $9
-3 hemp, orange sorbet with metal snaps. EC, no stains. One has a minor stitching issue on the edge - looks like a couple of stitches have popped. $9 ($7 for the one with the stitching issue)
-2 hemp, orange sorbet with poly resin snaps. 1 has a small area with purple discolouration on the front from dye run-off. EC, no stains or tears. $9/$7

Celestial Baby, medium, EC, no stains or tears. $8

Recycled wool longies with embroidered garden design. Worn once and then mistakenly felted by me! Only a little stretch left in them, but nice and thick so they'd be super absorbent and warm. Soft, lovely pants. Measurements at rest: 6.5"; top to crotch, 15"; top to bottom of leg, 8"; waistband, 9.5"; hips. $12 *pending*

Recycled wool longies, lambswool, newborn. Measurements at rest: 8"; top to crotch, 15"; top to bottom of leg, 7.5"; waistband, 8"; hips. Super, super soft! $8

Celtic Wolf cover, small, burgundy plaid. Unused by us, and I think it was new when I got it? (If it isn't new, you wouldn't know it.) I bought this off the TP almost a year ago and forgot about it until the other day. This is such an adorable cover! Fits 6-16 lbs, 13-18" waist and 15.5" rise. $18

Midnight Woolies wool cover with applique moon, medium. New, unused. $13

Aristocrats, size small, new/unused. Hole in outer layer in crotch area approx. 1"; wide. Could easily be darned or patched. Inner layer is intact, so the cover will still perform well. $7

Lana wool, large, felted to a small/newborn size. Very little stretch left - these would be super absorbent! Measurements flat: 8"; from top to crotch; 8"; across front of waist. $5

Will happily trade for:
BBH WIO, large
Stacinator stretch wool, large
Swaddlebees hemp fitted, large
Other trim crotch wool covers - jersey/interlock preferred

Stain/tear free condition, please.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#2 of 8 Old 08-10-2005, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#3 of 8 Old 08-11-2005, 12:55 AM - Thread Starter

*bump*

Melanie
#4 of 8 Old 08-11-2005, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

Melanie
#5 of 8 Old 08-12-2005, 12:28 AM - Thread Starter

Melanie
#6 of 8 Old 08-12-2005, 03:19 PM - Thread Starter

Anyone?

Melanie
#7 of 8 Old 08-13-2005, 12:25 AM - Thread Starter

Make me an offer!

Melanie
#8 of 8 Old 08-15-2005, 12:09 AM - Thread Starter

Just reduced all the prices! Someone please give this stuff a home!

Melanie

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page