Diaper Raffles! FMBG, Clothmopolitan & Kelly's Closet - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-13-2006, 10:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got permission from tnrsmom to post a link to these awesome diaper raffles that are going on right now to benefit the annual MDC Holiday Helper project. Take a look

Clothmopolitan CUSTOM Fitted Diaper

Full Moon Baby Gear

www.kellyscloset.com is offering a $15 gift certificate to their store, raffle tickets are $1!

All you have to do is send Paypal to MDCneedies@aol.com for the ticket price, with the name of the exact raffle you are entering and your username in the subject line, for example: FMBG (or Clothmopolitan, or Kelly's Closet) - item name - your user name in the subject line

The FMBG raffles are only $2 per ticket! That's $2 for a chance to win a beautiful cover, AIO, mama pads, or a gorgeous hand-dyed dress. Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff!!

The custom Clothmopolitan fitted raffle is only $5 per ticket and you get to choose everything- both outer and inner fabric. She has some SUPER cute fabric to pick from.

And Kelly's Closet has tons of diapering stuff to choose from!

C'mon ladies, a chance to win some awesome fluff and support a very good cause at the same time

HURRY! These end on Friday, Dec 15th!!!!

Half-marathon running Mommy to 3 spunky girls and 1 sweet boy. Spending my days and nights where my kids need me most- at home with them!!

#2 of 3 Old 12-13-2006, 10:57 PM - Thread Starter

Bumping

Half-marathon running Mommy to 3 spunky girls and 1 sweet boy. Spending my days and nights where my kids need me most- at home with them!!

#3 of 3 Old 12-14-2006, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter

:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page