FFS Full Moon Baby Gear AIO still available - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-20-2007, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
These are beyond use at my house but might be repaired, refurbished, or reborn as sewing materials, cleaning cloths, stuffing for toys/pillows, diaper templates, or other recycled-fabric purposes. All items come from my pet-free, smoke-free home. $2 per envelope. Any form of PayPal accepted. I will mail items via USPS within 2 days after receiving payment. Thanks!

2 Mudpie Babies AIOs, large. Cotton print outer, PUL inside layer, microfleece inner, snap-in hemp/microfleece liner. Elastic is worn out, outer/inner fabric is well worn but intact, liner has some holes in hemp. 1 animals print with turquoise microfleece, 1 navy/cream hibiscus print with navy microfleece. I also have one extra snap-in liner with white microfleece. gone!
photo – outer and extra liner
photo – holes in hemp.

1 Full Moon Baby Gear AIO, large. Red tiger/kanji cotton print outer, PUL inside layer, white microfleece inner with snap-in long folding hemp liner. Black fold-over elastic binding and front snap closure. Hemp has held up very well but has some small holes. Cotton is still vibrant but has several small holes near snaps/binding. Photo below shows the largest holes. pending
photo
photo - holes

6 BabyKicks Hemparoo hemp prefolds, very used and worn, small holes at edges.
Prefold in photo is representative of the condition of all six. gone!

may my heart always be open to little birds who are the secrets of living whatever they sing is better than to know  - e.e. cummings
#2 of 2 Old 03-20-2007, 06:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'd like this if it's still available - interested in some dipes from another post too - pm'ing you

Myr: wife to John 8/98 and mommy to Willow 06/03, Rowan 04/07 and Linden 02/10

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page