FT: Diaper makers: Will trade coffee for coffee print diapers!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-25-2007, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, WAHM diaper making moms. I would like to have a small set of AIO dipes for outings, in coffee-themed fabric (outer) or with coffee-themed embroidery maybe 6 total. In trade I will send you coffee!

We have a coffee business here in Costa Rica. We grow our own, and buy coffee from 25 small growers in our tiny little mountain town. We have a small mill on our farm to process the fruit. This harvest, we have sold our coffee to Starbucks, to 3 very high profile Japanese clients and to Stumptown Coffee Roasters in Portland, OR. We participate in SBUX's CAFE Practices program, which means that we adhere to a strict set of environmental and social standards, ensuring that we are working harmoniously with the environment, and giving fair prices and treatment to our growers and workers. We would do this anyway, as we work in the town where my husband was a Peace Corps volunteer 12 years ago. These growers are our friends, family and neighbors!

This is premium Costa Rican high-altitude coffee. Our exporter is taking our coffee to the Specialty Coffee Association of America's conference in early May, where they will do a special cupping of only a few select coffees. Additionally, our exporter is suggesting that we might be considered for Starbucks Black Apron recognition, and we have just made the cut to be entered into the first "Cup of Excellence" competition in Costa Rica.

Starbucks retails Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee for $12.95 lb. I'll ship you our coffee direct from Costa Rica, fresh roasted here, and we'll call it $10/lb. I want some really cute, really well made coffee AIOs for our baby to wear when we're out and about. In fact, if you embroider, I'll e-mail you our logo and we'll brand 'em!

Please PM me if you'd like to trade.

Thanks for reading!
Judi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-26-2007, 01:23 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
#3 of 3 Old 04-27-2007, 07:44 PM - Thread Starter