Forum Jump: 

#511 of 515 Old 05-16-2012, 05:55 PM
esg

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by savemysanity View Post

I am a single mother by choice in a way. I got pregnant as a result of rape and decided to keep the baby. I am happy to report that my DS is now 2 weeks and 4 days old. I couldn't be happier. My family is helping me raise him until I can get back on my feet. BD hasn't been heard from since he found out the baby was his and threatened us both. I'm perfectly content with being a single mother and putting my life on hold. Now that he's here, I couldn't imagine my life being any different.

Welcome.

You have such a little baby! Congrats! How are you both adjusting to everything? Having family around to help out is so nice!

I'm sorry to hear about your rape. I hope you're well and will get back on your feet soon enough.

Single mama by choice to sonbabyf.gif 2/2011.
I love showing my little sweetheart (now a busy preschooler!) the world!

#512 of 515 Old 05-19-2012, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Hi I'd like to join, I'm looking to start IVF with an annouymus donnor in July.

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

#513 of 515 Old 05-21-2012, 07:39 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Welcome Savemysanity & Silverbird!!  wave.gif

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#514 of 515 Old 05-23-2012, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I went to a new holistic health practitioner this week. She was amazing!! Found out I have Lyme disease...that would explain why I've felt so crappy for most of my life! irked.gif thumb.gif It's such a mixed blessing to finally know what I'm dealing with...On the one hand I can finally do stuff for my body to help repair the damage and on the other...Lyme...Seriously?!? All the stories I've heard people like never get over it-boooo!!!

I really wanted to try to get preggers this year...So now I'm in limbo, again, to see how quickly I can turn my health around before TTC. sigh. it's always something...

I have a re-eval in 6 weeks w/this practitioner. I hope I wow her w/my mad healing skillz winky.gif (she was already impressed that I wasn't bedridden w/how bad off I apparently am, so that's a plus!)

Tell me something happy love.gif

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#515 of 515 Old 05-24-2012, 12:06 PM
esg

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Wish I had something happy for you, prescottchels. At least you're doing rather well with how "bad off" you are. That only means you'll go up from here and if you're already doing well, imagine how much better you'll be when you're TTC. It's May now and even though it feels like its passing fast (to me anyway!) you may still get your chance to try before the year is over.

As for me, I'm in the starting/planning phase. I think I want to work towards trying in November or December. I'd love to be able to go for it today (lol!) but I'm working towards the end of this year due to a course I want to take and timing. J will be 21 - 22 months old by then which is just unbelievable!

Hope you all are well!

Single mama by choice to sonbabyf.gif 2/2011.
I love showing my little sweetheart (now a busy preschooler!) the world!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page