Mamabear, and all, thanks! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 04-22-2002, 03:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I wanted to thank all you women for your support. Mamabear, I thought your words were awsome and inspirational! You totally get where I am coming from. Many of my females friends have told me the same thing: In many ways being a single mom is preferrable because to avoid the resentment and negotiations. In reality most women end up being "single mothers," whether they start out that way, or not. As I said, more power to the men who are willing to parent, but I am not going to sit around waiting for one while my eggs rot. I agree: Motherhood is a higher calling. I feel that it is the most important thing I can do with my life. I can't wait. Even though my childhood was tough, I was/am very close to my mom. I know the power of a good mother, and I want to share that with my young'ins. Thanks again for your support. I will keep you posted. I am planning this very carefully financially, and I probably will wait to start ttc until September of this year (on my 35th birthday!). Ciao.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page