Did anyone here leave a perfectly nice, loving, wonderful father and husband . . . - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-02-2011, 05:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Have you thought about getting counseling? That may help tremendously. Are you religious? You could find a good church with couples counseling and things to do together. Have you thought about getting help with the children (a sitter) and doing a date night each month or even each week for a while? I think it sounds like a very petty issue. IMO, sex/intimacy should be a very small part of a marriage relationship because as we ALL get older we get even more unattractive in some ways as we age and even sex can become hard for one or more people in the marriage, lots of things can happen with the aging process. So this may be something you would experience with any other man as well if you went that route, just sayin.....

I also agree with another post. If your H is up for it, you could have an open relationship or start swinging as a couple. Whatever works for some people may not for others, but there are many things you could do to break up the boredom and monotony in  your marriage. It sounds like you have something wonderful!! I only wish I had what you had. <3

Proud *single* mom to 3 amazing kiddos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2011, 05:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm currently dating someone who "shaves." LOL! It's VERY nice. I agree with that piece of advice 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula444four View Post

Hi dear Mama,

My advice is to:

a) shave his body...my DH is VERY hairy and we have a date with the trimmers anytime I am sick of looking at it...there is also permanent hair removal if you have the money for it

Proud *single* mom to 3 amazing kiddos

User Tag List