So I'm here, and I'm sad - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-25-2010, 08:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow this hurts. I guess I just need to vent and whine and maybe hear that it's going to be ok. My partner let me know that we are "not working out" anymore after 7 years and this is a shock. Yes we had some issues but truly nothing that couldn't have been worked on. I literally feel sick to my stomach. I feel unloved and unworthy.

I know that time will help to heal but I am so scared of raising my son solo. Yes, his father will still be a part of his life but I will have primary custody. I will shoulder the majority of financial responsibility. I will do the day to day stuff. Oh even typing this all out has tears in my eyes and my stomach in knots. I think I just need empathy.

Mama to one 2 yr. old tornado banana.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2010, 08:46 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm so sorry. Be gentle to yourself, just because someone feels you aren't right for them doesn't mean you aren't "right". There really is life on the other side.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:59 PM

I went through that with my dh and we made it work after many tough months. He really doesn't want to try to make things better between the two of you? He just sprung this on you right out of the blue? Is he really through with the marriage or is there something that could be eating at him (job loss, death of a loved one, anything??)...I am so sorry, no matter what you will be okay. You really will be.

Jessicaintactlact.gif, wife to Derricklurk.gif, missing Joslyn angel3.gif, 22 weeks 06.18.08, rainbow1284.gifBaby Kai Ambrose 05.10.10 and Isla Blythe born on Thanksgiving '12 uc.jpg

Old 04-25-2010, 10:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess_paez View Post
I went through that with my dh and we made it work after many tough months. He really doesn't want to try to make things better between the two of you? He just sprung this on you right out of the blue? Is he really through with the marriage or is there something that could be eating at him (job loss, death of a loved one, anything??)...I am so sorry, no matter what you will be okay. You really will be.
No job loss or other major issue going on. We've had some problems with online flirtations (him) and tried to work through it. Things have been kind of weird since having DS but the normal stuff couples go through after having their first kid, KWIM? I think he feels like he needs to go be wild or something . Of course, I'm the fool that has been through some major crap with him and stuck by him when no one else would, etc., etc. So now after I saw him through all the tough stuff and he's doing WELL, going to school, working, some other chick will benefit. I'm so angry I can't think straight.
He's moving out in 2 weeks and honestly it can't be soone enough. Now that I know how he feels, I just want it done.

Old 04-25-2010, 11:47 PM

i am sorry to hear that you are in pain. welcome and we are a good group here to listen.

Former dreads.gifwearing, treehugger.gifing, pole dancing, read.gifpushing, ribbonpurple.gifsurvivor & single mama extraordinaire to energy.gif.  

Now that's a mouthful!!! computergeek2.gif & follow it!   

Old 04-26-2010, 09:36 AM

So many mama. I hope you find the peace you deserve soon, no matter what package it comes in.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:49 PM

I'm so sorry. I recently went through the same thing with STBX and I know how much it hurts. It's been about two months now and while it still hurts a lot, it is getting better. Just hang in there

Kirsten, mama to Monkey since May 2007 and Bean born 11/7/09
Old 04-26-2010, 05:48 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks mamas. It's so hard just getting through the day. Last night I told him that I'm trying to tell myself that it is not about me. He said "But it isn't about you, it really isn't." Yea whatever. Even if it isn't, he really needs to get his head together and the answer is not running away from your family. Gah, I'm so sick over this. My sweet little boy keeps hugging me everytime he sees a tear on my face.

User Tag List