Looks like this is where I belong... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-16-2010, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I originally posted a few weeks ago in parents as partners and was told this is probably a better area...here's the link to my unoriginal sob story .

I guess I'm joining the group. I'm almost 7 months pregnant and have DS almost 2. H has now been moved out for a month or so. I still get so emotional every time he comes to take DS for a visit. I've been reading the other threads about overnights with newborns and infants and I cry reading every thread. H hasn't talked about taking DS for any overnights yet, but I know he will eventually ask.

I've gotten too emontional on phone calls wtih H just trying to work out logistics and so I've been mostly communicating by email. I'm trying to distance myself emotinally but everything hurts. Can I blame some of this on hormones? :sigh:

Anyway, I have learned a lot from searching the threads here and I'm sure I will be posting questions once we start mediation. Looks like I'm going to have to be the one to set it up and make it happen, and it just makes me feel so hurt and angry since he's the one that moved out and is acting crazy, yet can't even take the time and effort to put together the mediation...

DS September 2008 and DD September 2010
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-16-2010, 02:39 PM

Going it alone and having to figure out everything on your own and such coupled with pregnancy hormones sucks. I hear ya Mama and can totally sympathize with you. (points at signature).

There are a lot of wonderful supportive women here. They help keep me grounded on the bad days, like today. lol I hope you can find the same strength.

ribbonpurple.gif  Proud Single Mama, Birth & Postpartum Doula

Student, Aspiring CNM 
treehugger.gif  DD ~ 1/7/09   shamrocksmile.gif  DS ~ 9/22/10

#3 of 4 Old 06-16-2010, 04:07 PM

WELCOME! Feel free to post about whatever in here. I do We've all been where you, in some form or another. Perhaps we can be of help, or at the very least, give you some support.
#4 of 4 Old 06-17-2010, 03:41 PM

Single Mom with a BF  stillheart.gif  Mommy to 2 girlsphotosmile2.gif blahblah.gif & 2 boys jog.gifsuperhero.gif nocirc.gif

wash.gif banghead.gif Using the Law of Attraction candle.gif om.gif Loving my Family  cat.gif 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page