Single Teen and Young Mama's Thread - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-18-2010, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i wish we had that!!! you can like pay to join a mommy group but its not at like a center...

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2010, 07:36 PM - Thread Starter

I cant believe there is no free activites, you shouldnt have to pay. Do you all watch teen mom on mtv? New season starting on tuesday, Im so excited lol.

A Toronto born young mama blowkiss.giffreshly moved for a new adventure in ALBERTA! with Superdaddy superhero.gifand her intact and vax free, breastfed and babyworn Aug09 babenono02.gif attending college for early childhood educationwhale.gif   and being blessed with #2 just in time for Valentines Dayheartbeat.gif pos.gif

Old 07-19-2010, 10:04 AM

i did watch the first season but i started getting so pissed at the moms. im like shes a bad mom omg!! i get very emotional when kids are involved period.
i forget her name but the preppy single mom who lived at home omg she was a horrible mom IMO let me leave my kid every 5 mins b/c i want to go live my life. oh really she is your life now...i see so many young moms doing this crap. my x "SIL" did this to her baby all the time and guess what she lost custody of him and he now lives with his dad full time. she gets him on the weekends and half the time she says shes busy and doesnt take him. im like WTF?
im crazy i know...i shouldn't judge people but its so ahrd not too im only human lol

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

Old 07-19-2010, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

omg I cant believe that happened to your SIL. I agree the prep mom left her baby SO much. There was another one like that on 16 and pregnant, she gave birth, then went back to highschool and was always going out leaving her baby with her mom. I think amber is soooo rude to gary, her baby's father, he tries to take care of them both but she always is yelling and complaining. I know her feeling of always wanting to punch or slap him though lol, she has a number of times. I think for the most part, it accurately describes how it is when you have a baby young. I think my story would be on the R-rated edition of teen mom lol

A Toronto born young mama blowkiss.giffreshly moved for a new adventure in ALBERTA! with Superdaddy superhero.gifand her intact and vax free, breastfed and babyworn Aug09 babenono02.gif attending college for early childhood educationwhale.gif   and being blessed with #2 just in time for Valentines Dayheartbeat.gif pos.gif

Old 07-19-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anielasmommy09 View Post
i did watch the first season but i started getting so pissed at the moms. im like shes a bad mom omg!! i get very emotional when kids are involved period.
i forget her name but the preppy single mom who lived at home omg she was a horrible mom IMO let me leave my kid every 5 mins b/c i want to go live my life. oh really she is your life now...i see so many young moms doing this crap. my x "SIL" did this to her baby all the time and guess what she lost custody of him and he now lives with his dad full time. she gets him on the weekends and half the time she says shes busy and doesnt take him. im like WTF?
im crazy i know...i shouldn't judge people but its so ahrd not too im only human lol
I haven't watched it ever because I know this is exactly how I'll feel about it. I get really judgmental, and it's not a quality I like in myself. I'm trying not to be that way so much, and I'm sure that watching a show called "teen moms" is not going to help.
A friend of mine has another friend who is the same age as me and has a son who's about a month younger than mine. She decided to introduce us because neither of us really had any friends with babies. So one day she brought her and her son over to hang out. We really had nothing in common other than being moms and we were VERY different moms. We never hung out again after that. Then about a month later my friend called asking if I could babysit her friends son for a few hours because she had to work and he was with her while her friend was off on some trip with her boyfriend getting drunk every night (something she apparently did frequently starting when her DS was only a few weeks old.) So she brought him over (I think he was about 4 months old at the time) and the poor baby smelled so bad. I ended up giving him a bath, cleaning his ears, trimming his nails, and finding some old clothes of DS's to put him in. I had to have a friend come over and help me because I couldn't nurse my DS and feed the other baby a bottle at the same time. Well maybe I could have if I had gotten creative. I also had never used formula before so I didn't really know what I was doing. I was half tempted to just nurse them both at the same time, but I didn't. I haven't seen him since then. That was almost a year ago. Last I heard he was "doing good" whatever that means.

Single Mama to Vincent 3/30/09
Old 07-19-2010, 08:01 PM

Amber is horrible! the only ones i actually liked were macy but not her b/f and the couple that gave their baby up.

Sami that is so sad! poor baby. i get so upset about these things i was abused and neglected as a child and i CAN NOT STAND anything of the sort. i actually got in a huge fight with SIL at the time. she slapped her baby across the face (2y/o) b/c he wouldnt leave her alone...she had literally been on the comp 13hrs straight and i had taken care of him the whole day 7 months pregnant and i had enough i told her he just wanted to spend time with her and she needed to get off the computer. (btw i got there at 2pm he was in his pj's and hadnt eaten yet) we got in a fight and she told me she hoped my baby f***in dies a horrible death and im in a ton of pain (aka stillbirth) then i didnt talk to her until DD was 3 m/o but i regret ever talking to her idk why i do these things to myself. now shes like i have no where to live and thinks shes going to come stay with me. i really hope i have enough strength to not let her. i have trouble telling people in bad situations no. i was homeless before i know what its like and i woldnt want to see anyone go throught that...but i need to look out for me and DD now period i cant support her aZZ

i feel you with the formula my friend asked me to mke her DD a bottle and i was like huh? my DD never had a drop how do i know how to do that lol

Old 01-15-2011, 03:57 PM

Let's revive this thread!

How is everyone doing? What's new?

Single Mama to Vincent 3/30/09

User Tag List