The Single Parent Lounge - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 06-26-2011, 07:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Am I missing how to gain admission. I've pm'ed both moderators and sent a query to MDC. It's literally been a month with no response. I mean no response what so ever. Is this normal? Can someone direct me to who/what I need to do to join? 

Much appreciated.

Sabrina , mom to 4 fab kids!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 06-26-2011, 04:17 PM

NO answers here. I also PM'd one of the mods, adn got no reply either way. I need all the support i can get some days

Student Nurse Midwife and semi crunchy mom to 4 "C" named kids! 10yr old DS, 8 yr old DD, 6yr old DD, and 3 yr old DS. Praying that C #5 is in the future for me!
#3 of 8 Old 06-27-2011, 04:40 AM

Sorry ladies I am in the same boat. Just waiting for a response. Stinks.

#4 of 8 Old 06-27-2011, 09:32 AM

I just sent a PM to StephandOwen for the same thing just now. I bet she is busy :)

#5 of 8 Old 06-27-2011, 09:35 AM

Ditto and it's been well over a month for me. I'm not too fussed about it though.

Rainbow.gif ~ Molly
#6 of 8 Old 06-27-2011, 11:38 AM

Who are you pm'ing? Are you pm'ing me or Bad Mama Jama or chaoticzenmom or Super~Single~Mama?

If you are pm'ing Bad Mama Jama or Chaoticzenmom then you will NOT get approval/denial. They are NOT the forum leaders for the private lounge. As stated in the requirements thread, found here, you MUST pm me in order to get approval (at one point you could have gotten access from Super~Single~Mama but she has stepped down as forum leader so now you MUST pm me and only me.

The Harpy- I did receive a pm from you today. I will respond to it by the end of the day, after I've had a chance to look into it.

I have not received a pm from anyone else who has posted on this thread. Please review the link above and PM ME (and only me!) please. Pm'ing anyone else will not get you access to the lounge!!

Sabrinat- one of your pm's to someone else was passed on to me. My husband just had surgery and then I had to leave town (with no internet access) for 4 days. I just got home a couple hours ago and will pm you tonight.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#7 of 8 Old 07-05-2011, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

StephanandOwen

I haven't received a pm from you yet, but at least I know you got it and will get back to me when you get time. I had been pm'ing Super Single Mom since she was still listed when I originally inquired.

Thanks!

Sabrina , mom to 4 fab kids!

#8 of 8 Old 07-06-2011, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinat View Post

StephanandOwen

I haven't received a pm from you yet, but at least I know you got it and will get back to me when you get time. I had been pm'ing Super Single Mom since she was still listed when I originally inquired.

Thanks!

I'm not sure why my pm's are not getting to you. I just sent you another one so please let me know if you got it!

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page