Someone please tell me my kids are gonna be ok! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 11-02-2011, 08:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I asked dh to leave tonight and now he is staying with a friend.   I hurt so bad for my kids right now. They are so young to go through this. Something I never wanted them to go through. Now not only is daddy moving out but we will have to sell the house to pay off bills and I can't even imagine how I am going to manage putting on a happy face for them. Especially once the new baby is here in a couple weeks and we are house bound and sleep deprived. Ugh. Tell me they are gonna be ok?

Jamie, busy Mama to my sweet little O Man, loving wife to Brian, and very excited about our new addition, the J Man, here after ourh20homebirth.gif
                                                   Unexpectedly expecting a new little one in November!!!belly.gif
#2 of 5 Old 11-02-2011, 09:46 PM

They are going to be ok. hug2.gif You will find that you have more strength in you than you think, for you and for your children. Someone told me that at the very beginning of my messy divorce and I brushed them off, but it's happening. Take care of yourself.smile.gif

Single student mama to dd 5/04 and ds 11/07.

#3 of 5 Old 11-03-2011, 03:35 AM

I wish I had something more helpful to say.. I just want to send my love to you. They will be ok. You will be ok. We're here listening xx

#4 of 5 Old 11-03-2011, 04:58 AM

it will be ok.  and depending on the circumstances your kids might do better without him around all the time.  You will find the strength for you and the kids.  Have others help you as well.

: Mother (4/11/06) to Josephine and (4/23/09) to Oliver and baby (due June 1st)

Babies: Angel (6/29/02), Tiberius (3/8/11), Lillianna (12/27/11)

#5 of 5 Old 11-06-2011, 10:20 PM

You are stronger than you think.  The kids will be okay.  And as PP said, we will be here listening and sending virtual hugs... grouphug.gif

Mom to two terrific kiddos, affirming every day that the Universe is unfolding as it should and all is well...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page