Mothering Forum banner

I hate being sick

907 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  peggy 
#1 ·
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sick, the baby is sick, my 9 yo is sick, the cable is out.

I'd love some infant safe cough meds, the herbal is not getting it for the baby baby but I really don't want to haul these snotting sneezing hacking coughing kids into the next town (20 mins).

The new health insurance company s*cks moose, and I can't see my normal ped, and the new one is funky about the baby baby not having all her shots AND is 45 minutes away.

Rant rant rant rant rant rant rant.

I know better than to whine, but sometimes, I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I feel like I use up all my good luck just compensating for the bad. You know? Like, really, we were supposed to have pneumonia, but, my good luck stepped in and instead it's just stinking head colds.

Just ONCE I'd like my good luck faerie not to have to compensate and give me a straight up present. Money. A work at home job. A ped who isn't an anal retentive shmuck, and who is in my county. A little man who appears at my door who LOVES to drive 20 mins to the chemist's to buy infant save non-hacking lungs out meds.

Do you think this is too much to hope for?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.