Mothering Forum banner

Mother trying to block access

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  beedub 
#1 ·
Hello

Dont really know where to start here but a little back story:

I had a little girl in 2003 with an ex partner, she didnt work and literally sat at home all day from morning to night in her pyjamas (and so did my little girl!) while i was out working.I was always the one doing the bottles, changing her and playing with her while a mountain of mess filled the house! (she literally didnt do anything)
One day I came home and her bags were packed, her mum and dad arrived and they all left (she took my little girl away).
After that happened she made it very difficult to see my daughter she said I could only have supervised visits, when I saw my little girl I wasnt allowed to hold her and speak to her.

It got to a stage where I just wanted to die and instead had to move away for my own health which meant leaving my little one behind :(

Now in the last few days the mother and her friends have been spamming my facebook and business page with comments saying my girl wants to see me.

I have agreed to this and started talking with her which I have been very happy about. We arranged a meeting for Sunday (but her auntie HAS to be present I am not allowed to see her on my own) - now her mother is again making things difficult accusing me of this and that and they are trying to force me to meet somewhere else further away (I live 100 miles away from where they live and we agreed a location around half way)

She is trying to make it difficult to see me again rather than helping her daughter see her dad. It really shouldnt be this difficult.

I know there have been lots of lies told about me (to my knowledge she has always been in council accomodation and I believe this was the reason she wanted a baby and took her away from me as it was a fast way to a free house etc)

I really want to see my daughter , it has been ripping my heart out for 14 years and I have never spoken about it to anyone. Now when I speak to my daughter on facebook I dont believe its her theres lots of nasty comments and i believe its her mum talking on there. I know my daughter was so excited to be finally seeing me now its seems like its all gone

I would really appreciate any help. I want to see my daughter I dont want it to be a group activity or supervised (i understand she may want someone there the first time as I am someone new and thats fine with me)

It all seems to be their way or no way and I really dont want to get involved in these games again. It took me many years to recover and get my life on track. I have a little boy now whos 2 1/2 and I love him very much and he deserves to know and see his sister

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.