Seattle area, anyone?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-27-2002, 10:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Greetings All!

(This note also appears in the tribe forum...)

I am a healer, massage therapist, and medical intuitive living in NC.

I just discovered I need to return to Seattle for a deposition. I was in a car accident 4 years ago while I was in Seattle for a weekend to attend a Neurostructural Integration workshop.

I am currently a single mom of Ettiene, 10 months, (as well as 17 and 21 year old girls)

I am looking to see if there is anyone out there who would like a house guest, with nursing baby in tow, for a short while, starting July 11th, in exchange for some unique bodywork, movement therapy, and/ or a reading.

I love the outdoors and would like to consider camping, but I don't want to carry all the equipment with the babe...
I will probably stay for a week, and I would very much appreciate connecting with like minded folks, as well as seeing some of the natural beauty of the Northwest.

All comments and suggestions for my trip would be greatly appreciated!!

Chanda

chandawoods@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-27-2002, 02:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mama love, i live in tacoma so i dont know if thats too far for you , i have a med sized apartment that ive managed to share with other familys many times, pm me if youd like to talk.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page