Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
:
#2 of 4 Old 08-24-2002, 08:31 PM

Where do you live now and how far are you willing to travel?
#3 of 4 Old 08-25-2002, 02:19 AM - Thread Starter

on sunday i'm returning to eugene to try to help my husband and attempt to heal our injured relationship. he promised me that he will give 30 days notice to get out of our present house, which is surrounded by bachelor neighbors who party every night, and is a frequent lurking spot for the person who raped me.
he's actually willing to move out of eugene, as long as he can carpool to LCC.
things are pretty shaky now, but as far as the last 12 hours go, my mind set is to not give up on our marriage.
sea
#4 of 4 Old 08-25-2002, 02:01 PM

well there is co-abode.com and there is alternativesinglemamascohousing@yahoogroups.com and i am signed up for both!
if you change your mind i will need a roommate in the asheville area of NC this fall/winter. i will be putting my house up for sale next week and moving there with my (now) 19mo old son.
for you, in the meanwhile, one word: AL-ANON. and get there FAST. they can help you. it's free. it's an international group to help people who have loved ones with substance abuse problems. and for him, if he will go, AA or NA. look in the phone book for numbers for both. it's anonymous, too.
and yes get out of that neighborhood!!
btw.....moving out for a bit and giving you both some space does not necessarily mean giving up on your marriage. sounds like you both need some help, and of course that baby comes first!
if you need to, you can email me personally at mercyn@earthlink.net
blessings,
pamela

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page