Mothering Forum banner

Why the heck does he think he can do this to DS??

623 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Dragonfly 
#1 ·
And does he think I'm like the biggest moron or what? Of course, talking about ex
He hasn't seen DS in almost 2 weeks, by his choice. He skipped out on Thanksgiving, isn't calling, isn't showing up (of course, part of me is jumping for joy
). But another part of me is just plain pissed off because when he does call the only thing that comes out of his mouth is lies
: Last time he had DS was Monday the 21st. He said he wanted DS that wednesday, thursday (thanksgiving), and Friday. Fine and dandy (he only takes him 3 hours each day). He didn't show up or call wednesday or Thanksgiving so friday I called his house to see if he was going to show up (if not I was taking DS shopping). His mom answered and said ex wasn't there and her car was missing so she was assuming he went out (he's the only one who drives her car because her other child is currently in jail). Anyway, I said fine- I'll just assume he's not coming to pick up DS (he didn't). Monday he calls to cancel his visit and says he didn't take DS Friday because he was "snowed in at a friends house and didn't have a phone and his friend drove him so he didn't have a car either". Huh. Doesn't really jive with the story his mom gave. Not to mention there really wasn't that much snow (we drove 6 hours to Ohio on Friday afternoon and the roads were perfectly clear). There was a little snow on Friday morning but certaintly not enough to be *snowed in* (I took DS shopping and driving was fine). He didn't call or show up Wednesday or yesterday (he's supposed to have DS Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings for 3 hours each). I'm sure sooner or later he'll call again with some lame ass excuse.
The only explaination I can think of is this "friend" is a girl who doesn't want an instant family so ex is blowing off DS
Okay, enough of this b*tch fest
Pumpkin cheesecake for all who read this far

See less See more
#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot
Sorry to hear he's being such a royal jerk again....or is that still? It's hard to remember if he's ever been good at parenting.

Will you please send the cheesecake by UPS because those guys have the cutest legs & butts!
Uhhhh.... almost never. He's had a few moments where I thought "just maybe...." but he always manages to slip back into his old ways.

LOL about the UPS man.... we have a cute one too
It's a good thing mom orders lots of stuff off QVC so I see him at least a couple times a week (I watch mom's 3 year old at her house Mon-Fri so I'm always there when the UPS man comes). I did have to tell him that it wasn't me ordering all of it when he started to tease about how often he comes

Thanks for listening to my whining ladies. I am soooo tempted to call up ex and let him have it but I swore I wouldn't because I don't even want to go there. If he wants to be an a$$, I'm not lowering myself to his level.

And King of the Turds..... OMG, hilarious! Thanks for that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.