The dating thread returns! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 185 Old 02-28-2006, 08:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Happy Birthday Steph!
It's nice that he remembered. Sounds like a thoughtful guy.
#182 of 185 Old 02-28-2006, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter

Happy belated birthday Steph! I'm excited for you, it sounds like you've found a nice guy.

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#183 of 185 Old 03-01-2006, 12:06 AM

Steph, happy birthday! And how fun! I hope you guys continue to enjoy your time together (and you manage to get some sleep as well!)

Jennifer
#184 of 185 Old 03-01-2006, 10:53 PM

Happy Birthday :

I'm so glad he remembered! I hope you get sleep, but I know how nice it is to NOT get enough sleep sometimes too
#185 of 185 Old 03-05-2006, 04:16 AM

It's going to be so hard for me like knowing of the good guys between the bad guys. I said to my mom it will be hard for me to even meet a guy because I sahm and my only 'real friend' who i stay in touch with since 98 would make my mom 'scream' unsafety ' when she brought a guy to 'my place' who was 4 yrs older than me and 5 yrs younger than my ex.

But I always get some a TO (turn off when it is guys who smokes) yech but then who knows maybe my ex still smoked after he said he didn't and I didn't smell it on him etc.

Sigh , that's the only guy I seen plus there's this one guy who i always runs into at the Pancake area .

I'm a pretty shy type of person and it has to do with a 'friend intro' than it would be with on my own because the only on my own was 'internet dating trouble' cuz that's how i met my ex.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page