HELP....Thinking about leaving.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-08-2007, 09:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am thinking about leaving DH and was wondering if anyone has any BTDT advice/support? It's been so tough and I just don't know what to do or where to turn right now. I have 16 month old twins that adore their Daddy, that's what makes it so hard. And how can I do that to him??!! But I know for me something has got to give/change. Maybe a temp seperation??!!

Thanks so much!

Mamma to identical twin girls (June, 2006 born at 30 weeks), new bundle of joy due August, 2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-08-2007, 09:18 PM

I left mine! It's been good and bad. It's also been a long time coming. (We've separated a few times but like a couple weeks here and there) I'm just starting the divorce process and I'm freaked out about it. But I also know I'm on the road to a better life.

It's a hard decision and I wish you luck!
#3 of 3 Old 10-08-2007, 11:20 PM

It's a hard decision to make, but a temp separation would probably good just to give you some time to think and plan without him around. I did that at first with my ex and it made things easier. I have always been pretty happy that I left. Life has been easier without him and I have been happy so it was worth it. I felt a little bad for my son at first, but he is better off for at least having one emotionally healthy parent.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page