Forum Jump: 

#1 of 138 Old 11-02-2007, 07:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all

This is the place to discuss all things 'dating'

Update us, tell us what's new.

Me? I have been on a rollercoaster with my guy. We are both obviously interested in each another, but he has a crazy X who has decided she hates me and has taken measures to try and make me miserable and push me away from my social scene/friends. It is working at the moment. She is hanging out with some of my friends now more than I am, I feel uncomfortable to go to events.

What's worse is the fact that my guy told me that he needs space until this calms down Then he calls me TWICE a day :

I don't know what to make of it...I found out that he spent time with her : I confronted hima nd he told me that he talked to her, but is definitely NOT going to anymore and told me that he did in fact take up for me. I am so torn, so is he This isn't worth it...I am unable to move on though at the moment, I fell HARD for him, and though I went out on a date with another guy last night, I couldn't have feelings for him

I guess I'll have to see how this story develops

Wish me luck.

Whatever will be, already is...

#2 of 138 Old 11-02-2007, 07:57 AM

Good luck, Beloved. I hope that X goes away quietly.

Cute Guy and I are doing good. I love, Love, LOVE every minute we spend together, but I get majorly brought down by the minutes we aren't together - and unfortunately there are many more of those. I hate sending him home every night, but since I'm waiting for the divorce to come through and trying to get my X to sign the property settlement agreement I will keep sending him home. I'm just ready to put this crap behind me and get on with the good stuff!

For me the biggest issue is me. I'm having a hard time with the idea that some small part of my happiness is dependent on someone else. Does that make sense? Not that I need him to be happy, but I am happy when I am with him. I know it's my own hangup, but when my X left four years ago I promised myself that I wasn't going to let myself get to that point ever again. Stupid promise, I know, but I really did fight hard not to fall in love with Cute Guy.
#3 of 138 Old 11-02-2007, 02:02 PM

howdy all.

bk

i've been dating d for about three weeks now and we've spent the last 6 nights together. by that i mean talking, giggling, sleeping, ing, and me getting up and down 25 times a night to nurse/comfort 'renzo. he's wonderful about it, everything is a non-issue with him. the absolute worst quality i have found about him is that he snores softly when he's really tired. i can deal with that.

things are going much faster than i would have expected. i think i'm falling hard for him, and likewise. it is strange not to have a frame of reference...this is the first time i've dated as an adult. i can see myself with this man for a long while and on one hand that scares the crap out of me because i finally got good at being alone. that said, i am so not going to push a good thing away.

this feels different than the dating that i did with b (my business partner). i always felt some degree of anxiety about that and was worried about saying/doing the wrong things. we're much better as friends (he told me he loves me a couple days ago (!)) and i'm thinking all in all i'm much more compatible with d. there's none of that nervousness at all.
#4 of 138 Old 11-02-2007, 02:53 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Snarky View Post

this feels different than the dating that i did with b (my business partner). i always felt some degree of anxiety about that and was worried about saying/doing the wrong things. we're much better as friends (he told me he loves me a couple days ago (!)) and i'm thinking all in all i'm much more compatible with d. there's none of that nervousness at all.
I am assuming you are talking about B? Was he saying that he loves you as a friend? Does he know that you are dating someone else, someone that you are feeling a very strong connection to?
#5 of 138 Old 11-02-2007, 04:48 PM

yes he does know. and he's actually starting to see someone else too. he wanted me to know that he cares about me and loves me and isn't going to bail out on me like bk. we have a deep connection but it took this long to verbalize that it is a platonic one...love nonetheless. it came at the right time in an odd sort of way.
#6 of 138 Old 11-02-2007, 07:36 PM

Well, I went on a date with the most good looking man. He was so good looking, that I made a total fool out if myself. But he also came on way too stong, physically, and that's when I made a fool out of myself. I don't think I want to date him, because I am unsure of he's a nice guy, or the kind of guy who likes to date a lot of women. I guess it was just refreshing to date someone, I'd actually wanna kiss, even. sigh...... ugh
#7 of 138 Old 11-03-2007, 02:53 AM

[QUOTE=Still_Snarky;9612340] howdy all.

i've been dating d for about three weeks now and we've spent the last 6 nights together. by that i mean talking, giggling, sleeping, ing, and me getting up and down 25 times a night to nurse/comfort 'renzo. he's wonderful about it, everything is a non-issue with him. the absolute worst quality i have found about him is that he snores softly when he's really tired. i can deal with that.

QUOTE]

Wow, i'm impressed! it's great to know that there are guys like that! I get up 26 times a night to comfort my 14 month old.

mmace, I know how to feel about getting to a place where you are happy alone and not wanting to risk going back to being depend on someone outside of you for happiness, which can slowly happen. Also a worry of mine.

Beloved, I really feel for you. It's not okay for a jealous ex to swoop in a make the best part feel icky. Any by best part, I mean that fall in love part, right at the beginning of a relationship, which is like the honeymon phase, I guess. She's screwing up your memories. And if he allows it, he's not worth it. So, I'd step back and let him decide what's what. He needs to miss you and not avoid you cause you stress him out, ya know? He'll soon realize that his ex is keeping him single and then he'll feel kind of controlled by her and soon she won't be his friend. She already isn't.
#8 of 138 Old 11-03-2007, 02:55 AM

still snarky - I just wanted to ask, how does your ex feel about men sleeping over with the kids in the house? Just curious, because mine would go insane if I did that. And I really have no choice if I want to have any sort of love life.
#9 of 138 Old 11-03-2007, 05:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyLilStinkweed View Post

Beloved, I really feel for you. It's not okay for a jealous ex to swoop in a make the best part feel icky. Any by best part, I mean that fall in love part, right at the beginning of a relationship, which is like the honeymon phase, I guess. She's screwing up your memories. And if he allows it, he's not worth it. So, I'd step back and let him decide what's what. He needs to miss you and not avoid you cause you stress him out, ya know? He'll soon realize that his ex is keeping him single and then he'll feel kind of controlled by her and soon she won't be his friend. She already isn't.
You'r exactly right I actually sent hi a scathing email last week when I was very emotional saying that I was 'out' (much more too)
I cried alot last week because of all of this I am past that for now. He is not her friend, I think that she manipulates him though because he is a nice guy and I wonder if he is not too passive for me...I mean, what if he really isn'tinto me? and he is just allowing life to go on and leading me on? I really think he is torn, wanting to be free after such a suffocating relationship, from the drama, and wanting to be with me (hence the phone calls, etc.

I went out with that other guy and he made me cringe because he was not S I AM open to going out with others, but I either need to be strong in a decision to let him go, or I need him to be straight up front with me.

When I asked him to be up front he told me that he didn't want me to go anywhere, but this needed time to calm down (dramawise) he also said that he needed space I really don't know what to make of that.

I'm happy for you though, really enjoy yourself in this fun phase of things

#10 of 138 Old 11-03-2007, 11:10 PM

Beloved K: I hope it's ok for me to say this. I've been in a similar situation (not with the crazy ex gf and the friends thing... that sounds awful and I'm SO sorry! I hope your friends wake up soon!). But with the hot and cold, ambivalence, needing space (when you're not the one crowding him) and then calling you thing. If I may, it is not fair to tell you he needs space and then to call you 2x/day. I think you should tell him that he needs to be clear. If he wants space, he needs to define that for you. Does it mean no contact? Does it mean less contact? Does it mean he can call you when he wants but you shouldn't call him? He needs to be able to be clear about what he needs and then you can decide if it's something you can/want to give him or not.

Also, while I don't know the whole story... if he's ready to date you, he needs to be able to stand up for both you and himself and set clear boundaries. It sounds like he is not setting clear boundaries for himself with his ex or with you (asking for space and then calling 2x/day). While we all certainly have gray areas and periods... It sound to me as though he may not be as together and ready to be in a healthy relationship as you are. That doesn't mean that he won't figure it out soon...

I'd love to see a post saying that he took some time, got strong and clear, told his ex NO and stopped speaking to her and then called you and told you how wonderful and amazing you are... thanks you for being so patient... and whisks you off to a romantic dinner!

It sounds like he is still on a rollercoaster of a bad relationship and now you are on it too.

I'm sorry... you sound wonderful and together and you don't deserve this. Hang in there and be good to yourself.

I hope I didn't say too much... Funny how it's always so much easier to see things in others' relationships than your own!
Take care and ,
Robin
#11 of 138 Old 11-03-2007, 11:58 PM

Still Snarky,
I am a follower of your blog and am so happy for you. He sounds great and you deserve joy and wonderful things!
I'd love to ask... for my own personal benefit how this is working at night in terms of your kids. My DS is, I believe, just about the same age as your Lorenzo (I can't tell you how comforting it is that yours is up a zillion times/night too!). I always start him in his crib (it's the only time I have to take a shower in peace and know that he's safe). He always ends up in my bed at some point, which I love. I haven't done much dating yet, and nothing serious. And I kept thinking that I just wouldn't be able to until DS was sleeping better and on his own. Now I'm not in such a rush for him to be sleeping on his own all night (though sleeping all night certainly wouldn't be so bad!). I really enjoy co-sleeping and see the benefits in his disposition... and may not want to change this for a few years.
Besides that... even to have someone over for dinner and a movie after DS is in bed... he wakes so often and it sometimes takes up to 1/2 hour or more to resettle him... I don't see how it could work.
If you're up for sharing... how is this all coming together for you?
Thank you!
And much happiness to you!
#12 of 138 Old 11-04-2007, 12:34 AM - Thread Starter

Robinchap, thank you so much for your feedback, I think you make several good points. I need to back off emotionally bc I certainly don'y want to be IN his bad relationship. I really want to move on and since intention is the beginning of action, that's where I am right now. I just am having a hard time getting him out of my heart :

I'm just trying to remain open to all of life's possibilities. I wish I could delete all of this from my mind, and his Xgf's mind...I would leave it in his mind because if he wants me, he is going to have to really show me.

Thanks for listening

#13 of 138 Old 11-04-2007, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinchap1 View Post
Still Snarky,
I am a follower of your blog and am so happy for you. He sounds great and you deserve joy and wonderful things!
I'd love to ask... for my own personal benefit how this is working at night in terms of your kids. My DS is, I believe, just about the same age as your Lorenzo (I can't tell you how comforting it is that yours is up a zillion times/night too!). I always start him in his crib (it's the only time I have to take a shower in peace and know that he's safe). He always ends up in my bed at some point, which I love. I haven't done much dating yet, and nothing serious. And I kept thinking that I just wouldn't be able to until DS was sleeping better and on his own. Now I'm not in such a rush for him to be sleeping on his own all night (though sleeping all night certainly wouldn't be so bad!). I really enjoy co-sleeping and see the benefits in his disposition... and may not want to change this for a few years.
Besides that... even to have someone over for dinner and a movie after DS is in bed... he wakes so often and it sometimes takes up to 1/2 hour or more to resettle him... I don't see how it could work.
Thank you!
ditto!!!
#14 of 138 Old 11-04-2007, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyLilStinkweed View Post
still snarky - I just wanted to ask, how does your ex feel about men sleeping over with the kids in the house? Just curious, because mine would go insane if I did that. And I really have no choice if I want to have any sort of love life.
bk doesn't know and it certainly isn't a pattern i want to establish. i want to be respectful of my kids first and foremost and the couple times d fell asleep here he was up and out before it was light, well before the little ones woke. as for bk, he's shacking up with his girlfriend, ruining my plans by cancelling his visitation at the last moment and not paying his child support. p's therapist knows what is going on, has instructed me on how to proceed and protect the kids... i care more about what she thinks than what bk thinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinchap1 View Post
Still Snarky,

Thank you!
whew, it takes some juggling for sure and a very understanding guy. honestly this would be a whole different thing if he wasn't a dad, i think. 'renzo wakes about 5 times a night with a couple of good stretches of sleep during the first part of the evening. parker sleeps through. i'm kind of used to this getting in and out of the family bed thing because it is typically when i work on chocolate stuff and do my grading. part of it is that i'm unwilling to put off adult interaction just because i'm a single mom, i would go out of my mind and be a terrible mom. there is absolutely NO question that they come first but if i can give up a few hours of sleep here and there it is totally worth it. i love cosleeping and right now i'm getting the best of both, snuggle time with the kids and with someone else. part of it helps that 'renzo settles easliy in the middle of the night too...
#15 of 138 Old 11-06-2007, 02:14 AM

Beloved K:
Still Snarky: Thank you. I think you hit the nail on the head with the super understanding guy part... And really, why would I want to be with anyone who isn't??? Already did that! I agree about the adult interaction. Good for you to find a way to balance it all. It seems like you're doing such a great job! When do you sleep, girl???!!! (As I type away at midnight!)
#16 of 138 Old 11-06-2007, 04:23 PM

I don't understand...

Ok so I place an ad on craigslist. One guy kind of stands out as someone I think I'd get along with really well. We exchange phone calls/emails for a week or two and decide to meet for coffee. We meet and chat for about 20 minutes and then he says he'd better go because it was getting cold and he came on his motorcyle. Ok, that makes sense. I emailed him the next day to see if he'd want to go see an improv show that next weekend and never heard back. After our 20 minute meeting it felt like he wasn't interested anyway so I just figured I wouldn't hear from him again. 2 weeks later I get a voicemail from him saying he's been sick and he was calling to say hi and asked me to call back and keep in touch. So I do call him back and leave a message and mention I had emailed him and that I'd like to get together again. I think I may of emailed him the next day as well. That was last week and he hasn't called or emailed back. What is the deal with this idiot? Why did he bother calling me again if he's not going to return my call! : :

Ally
#17 of 138 Old 11-07-2007, 02:12 AM

Ally-

Maybe he gets off on messing with a woman's head/self-esteem. Maybe he's stringing along several women. Maybe he got with someone else, it didn't work out so he called you, then they got back together so he didn't return your call. Maybe he has no sense of time and thinks about contacting people in terms of "weeks" instead of "days".

Whatever the reason, he's behaving like an a**. Please don't waste anymore time or emotional energy on him. I totally know from personal experience how hard it is to let go of that initial feeling of connection and potential, even after a guy has proven multiple times that he's not what I thought he was.
#18 of 138 Old 11-07-2007, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieAlly View Post
I don't understand...

Ok so I place an ad on craigslist. One guy kind of stands out as someone I think I'd get along with really well. We exchange phone calls/emails for a week or two and decide to meet for coffee. We meet and chat for about 20 minutes and then he says he'd better go because it was getting cold and he came on his motorcyle. Ok, that makes sense. I emailed him the next day to see if he'd want to go see an improv show that next weekend and never heard back. After our 20 minute meeting it felt like he wasn't interested anyway so I just figured I wouldn't hear from him again. 2 weeks later I get a voicemail from him saying he's been sick and he was calling to say hi and asked me to call back and keep in touch. So I do call him back and leave a message and mention I had emailed him and that I'd like to get together again. I think I may of emailed him the next day as well. That was last week and he hasn't called or emailed back. What is the deal with this idiot? Why did he bother calling me again if he's not going to return my call! : :

Ally
Welcome to the world of online dating. A lot of people date multiple people and/or just get busy with life, not really thinking that they're leaving someone hanging. You just sort of have to roll with it. If you want to see him again, call him. If not, write him off as a flake and move on to the next prospect.
#19 of 138 Old 11-08-2007, 12:55 PM

Ally - I've blown guys off that I met online, said I'd call and then didn't, or lead them on. I lead them on because I want to avoid making people feel turned down. I don't call because I'm busy, and not really interested. He sounds like a jerk. I'm guessing, he just felt in the mood for something, companionship, thinking, what the heck, and then later was back to his old self. I bet he's a procrastinator and just has a bad sense of time. Sounds like a real winner. Also, from recent experience, men can seem normal, can seem like your type, but they're only looking for one thing, and you may not be it. If that's the case, count your blessings!!!

Annie - Those same thoughts go through my head all the time!! I've been single for a year, and I really haven't come to any sort of conclusion. I'm not ready physically, but am mentally, and somewhat am emotionally. I like being single, want to me, but want to hang out with men and have contact. But I don't want to go to the next step. Therefore, maybe just going to shows and hanging out with men that are there, with friends? Or just staying single, until the right one comes along. I'm surprised how soon people do the deed. And I just don't want to unless he cares about ME. So I like the idea of dating and waiting. But need to find out early if he's a good kisser. I don't think I'll go on any more dates. But will give the 2 men I'm dating a chance.

An update on me.... Met a very very ruggedly attract man at the park. We went out on a 2nd date and kissed at the end of the night. My first kiss with someone new in 7 years!! Well, I hate to sound mean, but he ate my face and dry humped my leg. Has anyone seen an extra set of tonsils? It was all tongue and no lips. Then after chatting with him on the phone, I realize that he just appears normal, but is anything but. He is more so just looking to get laid.. Isn't gonna happen! What irks me, is that I showered him with compliments and he didn't give me one. This guy needs to make love to himself.

There's 2 men that I'm dating and really like.

The man from London is 2 ( like myself), has a great job, is the most mature 24 year old man I"ve even come across. Is very caring, very stable and healthy in all ways, we connect on the inside amazingly, he's totally falling for me, and we share so many interests, spiritually. The down side, he's has no bad boy in him at all. Not even a hint, and although good looking, I'm not attracted to him. Plus, he has bad breath. : I worry about him liking me. We've gone on 4 dates, and I just don't know if I want to continue? Meanwhile, I traded him a painting for him to put Photo Shop 5 on my computer, so gotta make that happen. I'll see. It's still possible.

Then there's single dad. : He makes me want to MELT. I'm very attracted to him and he's the best looking, although that matters just a little. We've only had play dates and I haven't gotten to know him as much as London guy, but he asked me to dinner. He's going to make it himself AND dessert! And, it was just really romantic how he asked and I haven't gotten that from London guy. Plus, he told me that I'm 'a beautiful woman' He's such a nice nice guy, but still has some bad boy in him, just a touch. Friday night will be our first time alone. It will be out 3rd 'date.' Should I kiss him? I just wanna find out early if the man can kiss me the way I like. But I don't know, cause I don't want to get physical early on. Can't say enough good things about him. He's very green. But not very spiritual, which bums me.
#20 of 138 Old 11-08-2007, 03:18 PM

I've got a date tomorrow. I feel very weird about it. I haven't been on a date in 9 years!

I feel that by going on this date, I'm somehow limiting my other possibilities (I know I'm not, really) But that's one of the things that's keeping me sane throughout this crazy time, the world of possibilities. Does that make any sense at all?

I need to go get my eyebrows done.
#21 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 01:58 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugMacGee View Post
I've got a date tomorrow. I feel very weird about it. I haven't been on a date in 9 years!

I feel that by going on this date, I'm somehow limiting my other possibilities (I know I'm not, really) But that's one of the things that's keeping me sane throughout this crazy time, the world of possibilities. Does that make any sense at all?

I need to go get my eyebrows done.
Get thse eyebrows done girl, and enjoy yourself, and...of course...reort back in

Me ? I had a nice evening with my guy the other night when he helped me with something of mine that was broken (and he knew how to fix it) It was comfortable and just...nice. He even curled up in my lap while we were watching the tail end of a movie. So hard to turn away from that

I need to accept that he is just not interested in me in that way, this just isn't the right time, because if it was, he would be making efforts to see me.

I also found out from a mutual friend that his X is not planning to go away...It is SO hard to let go, just when I found someone that I was attracted to (doesn't happen often)

I will be okay, I. am. a .strong. mama!

#22 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugMacGee View Post
I feel the same way! Now that I'm free of x (as free as you can get from someone who comes to your house 3 times a week and calls you whenever he's in emotional crisis) I have really examined my two big relationships, how I just fell into them, and what I don't ever want to do in a relationship again, kwim? And now I feel like I want time to enjoy this freedom and imagine the possibilities. Life feels so open right now. I want to really examine what I want in my life, man-wise. But sometimes they're just so darn cute, it's hard to resist wanting one for your very own ...

Speaking of which, I've been emailing back and forth for about two weeks with this guy on okcupid. He actually seems sane, normal and NICE. And he has a job. And a degree. Sillylilstinkweed - he sounds like your London guy! No bad boy flavor ... and for the first time in my life, I find that kind of attractive.

But he hasn't mentioned anything about meeting. Or even requested me as a favorite. But he keeps emailing me back, asking more questions about my life and answering mine about his. Am I just not used to someone taking it slow, or is this a bad sign?
#23 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 05:04 AM

things are still going really well with d. we had a nice mellow date last night (it is the one night of the week that neither of us has our kids for a few hours and haven't you heard? wednesday is the new thursday! ) i'm so comfortable around him and my kids adore him. i found parker curled up with him and a book last night. my heart just about broke in two.

something strange is going on with b and i'm not sure what it is. he seems to like me more now that i'm seeing someone. i adore him and i'm attracted to him but i know deep down that he's too complicated for me, at least at this point in my life. that and i reallyreallyreally like d. but anyway, i'm not sure how to explain it...more later.
#24 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieAlly View Post
I don't understand...

Ally
maybe hes a libra
i myself am getting involved with a libra...
i am insane :

Mother to Sandrel(oct 2003) and Liesl(mar 2006) and someone new coming February 2013

#25 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 09:06 AM

Quote:
i'm so comfortable around him and my kids adore him. i found parker curled up with him and a book last night. my heart just about broke in two.
That sounds like my kids and Cute Guy. A couple of weeks ago we had a thunderstorm so the four year old climbed into my bed for a few minutes. I went to the bathroom and when I came back the two of them were curled up together. I was smiling and crying at the same time.

Then last night he came over to watch a movie. I was in my room waiting for him and he popped his head in to tell me he'd be right back. He'd snuck off to the four year olds room for kisses. Hmmmmm - think I should be jealous??? I'll always believe that he fell in love with my kids (her especially!) first and that I just came with the package - complete opposite of most men who fall in love with a woman and the kids come with the deal. :-)
#26 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 09:19 AM

oh does anyone else have to deal with thier mom telling them 'any guy who is interested in you has to be a pediophile. guys dont like women with kids'
:

Mother to Sandrel(oct 2003) and Liesl(mar 2006) and someone new coming February 2013

#27 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 09:25 AM

Quote:
oh does anyone else have to deal with thier mom telling them 'any guy who is interested in you has to be a pediophile. guys dont like women with kids'
Holy Crap! No, thank goodness, I haven't heard anything like that...
#28 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Snarky View Post
things are still going really well with d. we had a nice mellow date last night (it is the one night of the week that neither of us has our kids for a few hours and haven't you heard? wednesday is the new thursday! ) i'm so comfortable around him and my kids adore him. i found parker curled up with him and a book last night. my heart just about broke in two.

something strange is going on with b and i'm not sure what it is. he seems to like me more now that i'm seeing someone. i adore him and i'm attracted to him but i know deep down that he's too complicated for me, at least at this point in my life. that and i reallyreallyreally like d. but anyway, i'm not sure how to explain it...more later.
I thought that might happen with b....

That is so cute about parker and d.
#29 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 11:22 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fek&fuzz View Post
I thought that might happen with b....
Me too.

IME, it is REALLY difficult, and oftentimes intricately complicated, to be platonic friends with someone that you have previously been involved with. Especially when coming out of a 'dating' relationship.

The only time I have ever been able to make such a relationship work is when both parties are 150% unabashedly honest and understanding of each other. It is really hard and requires a lot of work.
#30 of 138 Old 11-09-2007, 03:06 PM

I'm so nervous!
Help!

What do I wear?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page