Moving, starting job, ds starting daycare-all next week!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-23-2008, 08:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I cant believe this! After living with my ex's mom (yeah...)for a year...i FINALLY got subsidized housing, they are letting me move in next week even though i havent "technically" started at the new restaurant opening here soon. My initial rent will be $0 a month. And the place is nice, much nicer than i expected. I have been in school pt, but havent worked in a few months. I will be serving during the day, and 2 yo ds will be starting daycare for the first time. I am so worried about him, because his world as he knows it will be changing drastically. He isnt used to other children, his feelings get hurt easily, and he cries hysterically when kids take toys away from him. sigh. The next 2 weeks are going to be pure insanity. I am so grateful though, because last summer i was in a shelter with ds. Its just crazy how all of this is happening at once. The restaurant thats opening had delays, so they had to postpone the grand opening. I am just praying that everything goes smoothly. Thanks for listening.

DS 5-11-06
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-23-2008, 09:01 PM

Wow, you do have a lot going on, but it's all a move towards independence and you've come such a long way! Congrats and many blessings!
#3 of 3 Old 07-23-2008, 09:38 PM

You'll do great!

I'm facing the same list of changes in the coming weeks/months, and it is overwhelming, but I know it will be good for me, and my kids, in the end.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page