teafor2
baby_baby_mommy
Zyla
Coco99
giggleblue's DP
pleasantlyfurious - regrouping
ellephant

Taking a break from the board
twylightdove (taking a break from the board but continuing ttc)
knit_grrly
Astraphell
serepatera
DearAbby
Hulahoop

Waiting to be Ready
erthe_mama
willowbean
Tireegal
FJKelley
Miss Scarlett
indigoscot's dp (tsh in hyperthyroid range, pcos! Hopefully the polyp will stay away!)
iheartsheep
kclyka
astropeep
knittinanny - TTC in March!
Osker - paperwork SNAFU
Lyndzies - TTC in March or April!

2009 GRADUATES

February BFPs
deny_zoo29

January BFP
jodybird511

2008 Graduates!
December BFPs
DM630
raene
wazzmum

October BFPs
JennM1021
lexbeach's DP
QTRANDI

September BFP
Ellie74

August BFPs
heart-n-bones
Love My Family

July BFPs
giggleblue
pranava
MamaCaveBear
quasar (and DP smartycat)

June BFPs
starling&diesel
PiGirl
Erica12009

April BFPs
tigermiep
MujerMamaMismo
tiggerkong22
simcon
2happymamas

March BFPs
JenInMpls
mahrens77

January BFP
cookie70

2007 Graduates!
December BFP
Scalpel

November BFPs
mamimapster
AngelaM
solejean
lmh222

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
#2 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thanks for taking the february thread papa!

we have decided there is some higher power at work here and just to go with the flow. if we are meant to try for a 2009 baby, dp's numbers will come back ok in three weeks, otherwise it seems the universe wants us to have a 2010 baby.

our friends who are using our re's office on our recommendation got the all clear to try this month. it's their first ever time trying to get pregnant and i admit to being a little jealous of their naiveity(sp??). i do really hope they get pregnant on this first try though.

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#3 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 11:31 AM

Papa, could I and my DP (ruvalokiteshvara) please be moved to Waiting to O? Thanks so much!

CD 4 here. DP is sick. E is sick. I am getting sick. None of us are happy, all of us are grumpy and sleep deprived. It has not made for a nice weekend. Alas.

I hope all of you are well!

lemurmommies, loving wife to ruvalokiteshvara, proud moms to our intact son E (12/06), and mourning the loss of our daughter Noelle (stillborn 12/08).
#4 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 11:46 AM

February BFPs
Your Name Here!

So, Papa, how much does it cost for me to get my name there? I love that this is like buying billboard advertising.

I'm definitely willing to cough up a chunk of change after 2.5+ years. Seriously!

megin

Mommy to an amazing 8 year old, wife to an inspiring principal, and welcoming Wylie Grace! Our July 4th babe!
#5 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 12:08 PM

Can we be moved up to "Waiting to O"? Thanks SO much! :-)

Denyel & Kate Bond - Black Belt Mamas to Dekaylee born 10/29/09 - And parents to our 4-legged family including 1 Dog "Hank", 2 cats "Boris & Ahmi", and 5 Beautiful Alpacas!!
#6 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 01:24 PM

Ok, I'm going to stop lurking and join in, since I'm going to be TTC in March, though hopefully none of y'all will still be hanging around here by then. I have my initial consultation visit in two weeks at the clinic I think I'm using, though I'm still doing research on my options. So I guess for right now I'm "waiting to be ready" but actively trying to get myself prepared.

Bicycle-ridin', craftin', bloggin' feminist future mama to my starbabies dum spiro spero
#7 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by megincl View Post
So, Papa, how much does it cost for me to get my name there? I love that this is like buying billboard advertising.

I'm definitely willing to cough up a chunk of change after 2.5+ years. Seriously!
Megin - sorry, I got your cheque, and your name is supposed to go up there any minute now, I think there's some sort of SNAFU between our office and the baby fairy.

I know for a fact that she has lost my paperwork, my name was supposed to go up there months ago.

Since I started trying with the current KD, 10 people have gotten BFPs from this thread. Not that I counted.

So, listen BabyFairy, Megin and I are trying to be patient, but if you could get your act together, we'd appreciate it.

Changes have been made, welcome back to Lemurmommies & Ruvalokiteshvara, and Deny and Kate who were taking a break, and are now waiting to O.

AFM - today must be three DPO. I woke up convinced I'm pregnant. I always do that on 3 DPO, even when I wasn't inseminating. Now, if the feeling sticks around for another week, maybe we're on to something.

Indigo - I totally get what you mean about the naïveté. I want that back! I want that feeling of THIS IS IT! I want to feel like some people I've met who are like "Well, we've got the RE appointment next month, so I guess we better start decorating the nursery...."

I know this has happened to long time TTC friends of mine, but I'm kind of convinced it will never work, and on a micro-level, I'm Ok with that. I mean, I am not really Ok with it never working, but when I think "This will never work," it doesn't make me instantly sad.

I'm sure that made zero sense, but anyone feel like that? Like, the shiny, new, hopeful, the naivete, the conviction that this is the month feeling, that is all gone.

Maybe that means that when I do get pregnant, eventually, I can say it was a surprise.

On one hand, I feel like I've been at this forever - it's been almost two years, but only three frozen attempts, and now five fresh attempts. I guess eight well-timed cycles means that it is reasonable for me to expect to be pregnant by now.

I think to myself "A year from now, I will have a baby," and while it's been more than three cycles since I first thought that, it gives me room for this cycle and next cycle, and even the one after that not to work, and for my hopes to not be dashed. If I think "Nine months from now, I'll have a baby" it breaks my heart every month.

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
#8 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 02:03 PM

Thanks for the new thread, Papa!

I have tried to feel "ok" with the thought that it may never work and the truth is, I'm not. I do get excited every month and think this is it! (I do that if I buy lottery tickets too, and that has never worked out ) But not nearly with the same optimism as I did the first couple of times.

Sorry to hear the whole family is sick, lemur. My dp is also sick and I'm hoping I don't catch it!!

Welcome, knittinanny!

I'm on CD15 today and am feeling pre-Oish. I'm hoping I have an earlier O this month, last month was pushed out to the max. day I usually O. I'll start opks today and tomorrow morning is my first acupuncture consultation!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#9 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 02:08 PM

Papa - We all love having you in the thread with us but your patience has definitely earned you your turn at bat - my fingers are crossed that this is the month for you!

AFU, it's CD 11 and I'm officially waiting to O. I should be excitedly POAS but I left them at home and I'm up at our old that house I'm getting ready to sell. I suspect I'll ovulate a week from Mon or Tues *cross fingers*

This is our first round and I don't know if I should be basking in the naivete that comes with that or tempering it against disappointment. :

I hope Feb is filled with tons of BFPS!

#10 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 02:27 PM

Thanks for the thread Papa. And yes, as much as I love having you guys around, you and Megin need to finally graduate!

I'm ready to yell at my ovaries at the moment. Everything is taking just that much longer to get going this month. Finally started getting EWCM yesterday with a tiny amount of spotting (much less than I normally get ), no + on the OPK or the lens yet. I've had a faint line on the OPK yesterday and today, but not even half the control line. And I had a slight freakout this morning when my temp was way up, but then I was up late, woke up around 5 all anxious to test, then didn't really sleep until I finally temped at 7. I'll bet if I'd temped at 5 it would've been closer to what it's been.

I was really hoping to be good to go today, since next week my work schedule is a mess (meetings Mon and Tues PM, all-day meetings Tues-Thurs) so I'm worried about timing around my limited free time early in the week.

Of course, it's probably a watched pot never boils scenario.

Living with my DW, ourcat.gifAstrid, my mom and dad, and their dog and cats, too.  Hoping to start TTC with my OSO as baby-daddy soonish!

#11 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 02:46 PM

February sounds like a good month to get pregnant in!

My birthday is in less than 2 weeks and I am CD5 so I have a feeling I'm going to be o'ing near my birthday. It has to work then... right? It's only fair.

Anyway... woke up with strep. Feeling just wonderful. I want to go to the store but don't want to deal with the disgusting amounts of traffic. Thank you superbowl.
Have a great day ladies!
#12 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 02:54 PM - Thread Starter

Elle - yes! It's only fair.

Pookafaye - welcome to the thread! Revel in the naivete and the hope. Hope your stay is short and sweet.

Kat - the first cycle of intensive monitoring/with sperm/whatever is very stressful, and definitely can knock your cycle out of whack.

I forget, are you guys using NECC as a sperm bank, or are they just holding sperm from a KD for you? I hear a rumor about shady practices, I thought you should know. If you want the details, let me know.

#13 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 03:34 PM

Papa -- Phew! Glad the check made it to you. Baby fairy must just be moving slowly what with having so much work lately. She can have a few day's break, but then my name BETTER be up there! Right below yours, since your time comes before ours.

That's that.

Good luck to everyone! And here's hoping NECC has not been shady with your goods, Kat. I'd sure like to know about them since we've considered them as a possible player in some of our more interventionist schemes.....

megin

Mommy to an amazing 8 year old, wife to an inspiring principal, and welcoming Wylie Grace! Our July 4th babe!
#14 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Megin - I looked into NECC, too, because they're driving distance from me, which would eliminate a lot of the timing/shipping stress, if I end back up with frozen.

I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. 3 DPO. I'm pregnant, I'm always pregnant on 3 DPO!

So, I was musing about this bank, and a friend told me two things:
1. They have a history of having problems with their counts - as in, their much lower than acceptable/than they report to you.

2. This is the HUGE issue, apparently there are rumors they were buying sperm from another bank and passing it off as their own.

There was some talk of this second issue on the Donor Sibling Registry Yahooo Group, probably about two-three years back.

So, they're rumours. But, well, I would tread carefully with this bank, i.e. getting the numbers checked, at a minimum.

#15 of 282 Old 02-01-2009, 04:25 PM

First I would like to say to Papa and Megin do not give up hope. We tried for 2 1/2 years before getting this BFP. We did a year of at home fresh tries with monitoring. 2 previous IUI's and a IVF cycle before getting this BFP. Never thought that after a unsuccessful IVF that we would be successful going back to IUI. Just know that I understand and have been there. It will happen. Sending you all kinds of good vibes and will do a dance when you join us on the pregnant thread.

Also we used NECC for our frozen. I have heard different rumors about them also. But the convenience of being able to drive there at a moments notice if necessary kept us from switching banks. For each one of our IUI's our doc said that the sample looked good. And for the IVF we got the report that the sample was 30 mil. For this last cycle I called and asked about reported pregnancy's. Although they won't tell you how many they do tell you if there has been any. Our number one choice didn't have any reported pregnancy's but our second choice did so we switched, it seemed to work.

Loving wife to Kate. So in love with Amelia. Born August 14, 2009
#16 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 09:45 AM - Thread Starter

4 DPO for me - and I woke up nauseated this morning.

I would say I normally have a cast-iron stomach, but I know from charting that I sometimes have post-O nausea. Besides, it's too early, even for me, to be on full symptom alert.

I am going to chalk this symptom up to "Yup, definitely ovulated." So it's still a good sign.

#17 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 12:10 PM

RE: NECC
Yeah, I'd heard some things about NECC, but as we are just using them to hold our KD's sperm, I can't see them having reason to falsify the numbers... And the convenience is definitely a huge plus. It's less than an hour from where we live

My biggest gripe with them was that their customer service wasn't the best - getting info about when our quarantine was up, what paperwork we needed when etc. was like pulling teeth. Also, their banking forms are designed for banking a spouse/partner's sperm, not a KD, so we had to alter some of the forms so they didn't say that our KD was sexually involved with me! Oh, and they doubled the cost of the 6 month donor blood test during the quarantine, and they nickle and dime you to death. But what could we do at that point?

Anyway, I'm not sure I'd recommend them. We're hoping to have vials left to use for a second kid down the line, and if we move before then, we'll look into tranferring them somewhere else.

Living with my DW, ourcat.gifAstrid, my mom and dad, and their dog and cats, too.  Hoping to start TTC with my OSO as baby-daddy soonish!

#18 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtMPapa View Post
I am going to chalk this symptom up to "Yup, definitely ovulated." So it's still a good sign.
Woohoo ovulation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellephant View Post
Anyway... woke up with strep. Feeling just wonderful. I want to go to the store but don't want to deal with the disgusting amounts of traffic. Thank you superbowl.
Have a great day ladies!
Get feeling better! February is a great month to get pregnant - just ask my DW's family! She has about 6 family birthdays during the same week in November. And nine months earlier? Valentine's Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookafaye View Post
This is our first round and I don't know if I should be basking in the naivete that comes with that or tempering it against disappointment. :
Totally hear you on that. We're definitely going back and forth between thinking we'll get pregnant this month and then talking ourselves back down...

AFU: Well, my temp was up again this morning, but once again, I didn't sleep that well. (Also, it was warmer in the bedroom (we don't have a heater in there so room temp is at the whim of the weather) and my body was trying to decide whether or not to develop a sinus infection as I forgot to take my allergy meds.) But I finally got real ferning on the fertility lens and a darker but still not-as-dark-as-control line on my OPK this morning. Still have EWCM, and my right ovary is still twinging, so I'm pretty sure I haven't o'd. I'll POAS after lunch, and if it's close to or at the control, I'll leave early to insem. :

#19 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
I second the "woo-hoo to ovulation!" :

As for us, the whole family is sick. E, Ru and I all have what I am dubbing "the ick." Seriously. E was vomiting. He and Ru now have a hacking cough. I am on the beginning edge of the sickness and have crazy head congestion and a fever. Gawd.

CD 5 here. KD arrives on Sunday, and we'll likely inseminate on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Or perhaps Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Not 100% sure yet.

I'm not sure whether I'm more worried about it not working or about it working. The joys of TTCing after a loss.

lemurmommies, loving wife to ruvalokiteshvara, proud moms to our intact son E (12/06), and mourning the loss of our daughter Noelle (stillborn 12/08).
#20 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 05:25 PM

Triple yay for O'ing, Papa!

Lemur, I totally get the afraid it will work, afraid it won't work thing. I hope you are able to stay positive and happy

Katherine, I find waiting to O more stressful than the TWW I hope you get a positive opk soon and can get on with it!

I'm hoping I can get on with it too!! No ewcm so far today, negative (but on the way to positive) opk yesterday. I was hoping to start insem'ing tonight. KD just sent me a message though and is good to go all week. Phew, I'm glad that stress won't be a factor this cycle.

I just got back from my acupuncture/tcm appointment. We basically talked for about an hour and will start treatment next week. She doesn't seem to think I have any 'obvious problems' in terms of fertility and it seems I get pregnant easily. Based on discussions and tongue/pulse exam she thinks I definitely have some issues with stress and circulation which would absolutely affect being able to sustain a pregnancy. More exercise seems to be the first thing to take on. I am normally really active but since TTC I've gotten really unactive and have put on weight since last summer. Definitely related to stress and depression over m/c. Will also look at optimizing my diet too. Even though I already eat gluten free, vegetarian, apparently there is still room for improvement. Since the clinic is fertility specific, they do treatments based on different phases of cycle and if I do get pregnant this month they will tailor my treatments to that too. It was a good appointment but I have to admit that a lot of it was old news to me as I've read so much over the past year. I can't wait to get into the actual treatment. It's also very expensive. 130/first consult, 85/following treatment. My extended health insurance covers a laughable 100/year for acupuncture.

#21 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 05:56 PM

Got my pos OPK this afternoon, insemmed this afternoon, and will do it again tomorrow morning before we got to work. We're way giddy here!

#22 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
I'm not sure whether I'm more worried about it not working or about it working. The joys of TTCing after a loss.
Well, I say, GOOD LUCK! That sounds like such a difficult place to be in.

Ok, hurry up and join me in the 2ww, everyone.

Especially good luck to Kat! And I agree - if you're using NECC for KD sperm, annoying as they are, the issues are different. (The rumours I heard really bothered me - like reselling donor sperm? Bizarre.)

Carmen - YES! Waiting to O is more stressful (when I'm doing the timing with OPKs myself, or even fending off doctors waiving trigger shots and Clomid at me) because there's the chance I can miss it, do it wrong, have something go haywire, etc.

When I'm waiting to test, there's none of that BUT WHAT IF I MISS IT??? fear - though on some level I believe gettting a positive test ASAP is important, like if I test earlier and get the BFP earlier, it will mean something, even though, after two years of this, and two ambiguously positive maybes so long ago, I oughta know better.

Is it just me, or is everyone heading into the wait now using a KD?

As for me, thank you everyone on your congratulations for Oing! It was a big deal, because I think I Oed on CD 24, which is rather late to O and have a viable egg (if conventional medical wisdom is to be believed, which I don't in this case).

I'm a little confused now, becuase today I had EWCM again! It was slightly different from my usual EWCM, there was a fair bit of it, but it was more white and wet and mine is usually more clear.

Yesterday, I had a tiny little bit of weird cramps, which may well have been just gas.

I am really hoping I didn't just O yesterday - because I turned down sperm on Saturday for lack of CM and a positive OPK that pointed to Oing on Wednesday, more likely Thursday, so I made the last sperm deposit Thursday.

My cervix is still sort of high, but that's never very reliable for me, because I'm really tall, but it seems closed, but it's high enough I can't tell whether it's soft/firm.

Any insight anyone???

I've been off super symptom watch the past couple of months, but I guess it's back to it now. I'm not completely obsessed just yet.

Due to my usual lack of CM, I am mostly convinced that my cervical crypts are damaged from being inactive for five years, I was reading something about damage that results from being on the pill - anyone know anything about correcting it? I wish I could go to fresh IUIs, but I need to find a midwife who knows how to wash sperm around here.

Any tips on DIY sperm washing?

#23 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharinerose View Post
Got my pos OPK this afternoon, insemmed this afternoon, and will do it again tomorrow morning before we got to work. We're way giddy here!
You got it, Kat! YAY!!! Good luck! ::

A suggestion, though, about your timing - if you just got a first positive OPK this afternoon, and you're testing OPKs multiple times a day, because you're using frozen sperm, you probably want to insem later than immediately after the first positive OPK.

What you want is to time that insem as close as possible to Oing - so probably tomorrow night rather than tomorrow morning.

If I had multiple vials of frozen, I would insem every 12 hours, doing 3-4 insems after the OPK, starting twelve hours later.

If you're using fresh sperm, the magic days are the day of the first + OPK and the day after - but frozen has a much shorter life span, so don't listen to the directions with the OPKs, they assume you're using fresh from the tap!

#24 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Any tips on DIY sperm washing?
I think you need a rather expensive machine. There's a midwife on here who can usually recommend if there are folks in your area who do the at-home wash and insem. I think it's defenestrator. Not certain. But I'd pm her to ask. She's who frog used.

good luck! We would do that were we not counting medically assisted IUIs in case we need to go to IVF (that is something to keep in mind, although I'm not sure how you're thinking about your options).

One other thing is that our doc down here will do the washing and insems. He's not really legally supposed to. But he has ways of skirting that and rationalizing that. So if all else fails, we're not THAT far away, all things considered.

I'm thumb twiddling over here waiting for your wait to progress.

megin

#25 of 282 Old 02-02-2009, 08:09 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks, Megin!

I hadn't thought about midwife assisted IUIs "not counting" toward IVF. Hmmm. I have this probably completely wrong idea that if I go to the clinic they'll push me right into IVF, because I don't respond well to Clomid, at least, I didn't in the past, and I'm leery about the possibility of higher order multiples, especially as a single parent, so I'm scared to try injectables.

Oddly, I'd be happier with IVF than injectables, because I could make the call to only implant one embryo. It's harder to make that call with injectables, even with Clomid, I thought I had two viable follicles, so I spermed, and then I found out between the two insems that I actually had four that ruptured. My doc and I had agreed that I wouldn't inseminate with more than two, maybe three follicles.

I think this is probably my last non-interventionist cycle, if this isn't it, I'm going to get crackin' with something, semen analysis for sure.

#26 of 282 Old 02-03-2009, 06:12 AM

Quote:
You got it, Kat! YAY!!! Good luck! ::

A suggestion, though, about your timing - if you just got a first positive OPK this afternoon, and you're testing OPKs multiple times a day, because you're using frozen sperm, you probably want to insem later than immediately after the first positive OPK.

What you want is to time that insem as close as possible to Oing - so probably tomorrow night rather than tomorrow morning.

If I had multiple vials of frozen, I would insem every 12 hours, doing 3-4 insems after the OPK, starting twelve hours later.

If you're using fresh sperm, the magic days are the day of the first + OPK and the day after - but frozen has a much shorter life span, so don't listen to the directions with the OPKs, they assume you're using fresh from the tap!
Kat, I agree with Papa. Everyone is different, but the general rule of thumb is that you ovulate 36hrs post +OPK, especially if you are testing multiple times a day so you are sure you have the surge pinpointed. We did 12 and 36hrs post +OPK our first two tries and felt that we were too early even with the 12hr post insem. On our BFP cycle, we did 24 and 36hrs post +OPK. And by looking at your chart from last month, I would say if you got the +OPK in the afternoon of CD19 and then ovulated on CD 21 (most ovulation occurs in the a.m. per our wonderful midwife)... then that was 36hrs post +OPK.

Bleh, I hope you don't think I am being a butt-in-ski, but thought I would offer my opinion. I hope you show us what we know and get your BFP! :

smartycatpartners.gif quasar.  Mommies to two boys.
#27 of 282 Old 02-03-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:

As for me, thank you everyone on your congratulations for Oing! It was a big deal, because I think I Oed on CD 24, which is rather late to O and have a viable egg (if conventional medical wisdom is to be believed, which I don't in this case).
Glad you O'd Papa! And a reminder that our newest little one (who we're half-way to meeting! was a cd25 egg. Hoping you get the same "old egg" luck!

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww! Autumnal Equinox babies for all!

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.
#28 of 282 Old 02-03-2009, 01:36 PM

Hey Kat,

Although I'm sure that Papa and Smartycat are generally right on the money about timing issues, I will venture to say that I used frozen sperm and the two out of four tries that I actually got pregnant were when I went in for the insem on the same day as the positive OPK. This last time, I didn't have positive OPK until noon the day of the insem and had my appt only 2 1/2 hrs later. Same day sperming definitely has worked for me!

PROUD mama to Amiya, age 6 , and Asher, born 10/2009 . Loving partner to dp, Amy.
#29 of 282 Old 02-03-2009, 04:07 PM

CD17 for me and no ewcm. Negative last 2 days on opk. :

I truly think I'm having performance anxiety. Sheesh.

#30 of 282 Old 02-03-2009, 07:16 PM

Well, we went with this morning - we'll see if my temp goes up tomorrow or not. I of course didn't get your timing tips till later today, as my internet at home went down last night and I can't get the cable modem to work right. :

But my ovary went from twinge-y to dull ache to nothing now (expect for a slight tingling I'm probably imagining), and I don't seem to have EWCM anymore, so I think the timing may have been good. The other cycle I did OPKs for, back in June, I actually o'd the same day as the OPK!

Oh, and my co-worker has had baby dreams the past two nights that she thinks are for me. I'll take any baby juju I can get!

If it doesn't work this time, we'll definitely look at going a little later.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page