1. Give us three sentences or less about your self/life.
I'm a student mama about to graduate with my BA in Psychology, and just beginning my training as a doula & CBE. I'm currently stuck in WV, but will escaping to a real place in May. I'm a horrible packrat.
2. Do you have (a) significant other(s)? If yes, tell us more about her/him/them.
I have a very serious girlfriend who is most likely moving in soon. I actually just bought a ring, but haven't ask her yet. Shes super smart & determined. Shes older than me by 11 years, and unfortunately just beginning the journey to defeat bladder cancer. She is decidedly less crunchy than myself, but despite occasionally thinking my son needs french fries, fully supports my decisions. She is current working as a drug & alcohol counselor.
3. Is someone in your family currently pregnant? If yes, when are you due?
but eventually we both want to be. She is on hold due to chemo and health issues & I'm trying to resist the urge by lusting over all the beautiful mixed babies we have been seeing lately & going home to my kitty.
4. Are you currently TTC? If yes, how long have you been trying? Have you had any previous successful TTC attempts?
5. Are you making plans to TTC soon? If yes, how is it going?
Were thinking for the future, but our life is too hectic right now
6. Do you have (a) child(ren)? If yes, tell us more about him/her/them.
I have son from my previous relationship. He is super cute & loves mornings in bed with mamamama & Laura watching clifford on our great big 13 inch tv
7. What has been the best thing that has happened in your life since the start of 2009?
probably starting my doula/cbe training. I'm also pursuing a few other certifications so hopefully when we decide to change sides of the country it will be easier to market myself.
8. Is there anything else you would like to share?
I'm really looking forward to becoming more of an active member in this sub forum & my biggest secret is I spend a good portion of my time stalking the ttc & preggo threads... I'm living vicariously till we can take the leap.