early early pregnancy symptoms?!?! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-13-2009, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So...
*We insemed with fresh from a KD last Sat., Sun., Mon.
*On Tues & Wed I was feeling dizzy and light-headed
*Yesterday and today I've been feeling crampy like I'm going to get my period, but it's FAR too early for that to be true
*I've been having a lot of CM, which is depressing b/c 'm starting to think I timed the whole thing wrong.

Has anyone else felt crampy for early early preg symptoms? All the books I have mention it right after insem not days after...

:

-whoabethy

rainbow1284.gifbeth  stillheart.gifDW   blahblah.gif DD  Nov. 2009 and 1sttri.gif due Feb. 2013

#2 of 4 Old 03-13-2009, 12:31 PM

I was pretty crampy in early pregnancy...I don't recall HOW early...but definitley AF type cramps. I believe it was after I got my BFP though. I was seeing an RE and inquired about it because I was worried...and he said it was common. What kind of CM are you getting now? I had tons of creamy CM just before my BFP. I would guess...anything that is different from your normal pre-AF symptoms could be a good sign! Good luck to you!

DS Alexander Joseph born 6/29/09
#3 of 4 Old 03-13-2009, 04:58 PM

I was definitely crampy before my BFP. In fact, I was so sure that I was pregnant, that I wasn't at all deterred by two initial BFNs. I had had cramping with my first pregnancy (ended in miscarriage), so I pretty much knew. The only time I ever had cramping like that was either day one of AF or when I was pregnant. My cramping showed up 6-7 dpo. Good luck!

PROUD mama to Amiya, age 6 , and Asher, born 10/2009 . Loving partner to dp, Amy.
#4 of 4 Old 03-14-2009, 12:05 PM - Thread Starter

My CM slippery and a little bit creamy. My big concern was the other day it was also a little stretchy, but only for a few hours. I think it's just me obsessing during the 2ww! I'm glad that the cramps *might* be good - and not just my tracking wrong.

rainbow1284.gifbeth  stillheart.gifDW   blahblah.gif DD  Nov. 2009 and 1sttri.gif due Feb. 2013

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page