December Queer Conceptions: My BFP would be the greatest gift this season! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 307 Old 12-30-2009, 01:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
Just popping in to

Papa, didja get anymore clarity/answers? I can't believe these hoops. I mean, we've all got hoops to jump through, but your sitch is gettin' mighty ridic.

Kinda quiet around here... are we all just waitin', waitin', waitin'? (CD 7 is a totally pointless CD, btw).
Ha ha, for me it was always at least CD 1-18 that were pointless. It was a whole lot of pointless.

Wishing you great luck this cycle!

Megan-39, Postpartum Doula, DW to Sacha-40 (18 years together) and Mama to Finn Alexander born 4/2/07 and Zivia Littlewood born 8/23/10

#302 of 307 Old 12-31-2009, 10:50 AM

CD -1 or so...I have just the faintest trace of spotting this morning, so CD 1 is likely here or arriving tomorrow.

I'm equal parts YAY! let's get this show on the road, and anxious because things are still not resolved with my insurance stuff.

Do we have a threadkeeper for January?

I can step up again...my cycle will be a pretty exact match for the month, so I see it as auspicious.

I agree with y'all that the early half of the cycle is kind of useless, but when you're going the hi-tech conception route, it's the exciting part! You have lots of medical appointments and dates with the dildo-cam and bloodwork, etc. It's good times.

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
#303 of 307 Old 12-31-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtMPapa View Post
You have lots of medical appointments and dates with the dildo-cam and bloodwork, etc. It's good times.
DILDO-CAM! HAHAHAHA! Thanks for a belly laugh this morning Papa.

Happy New Year to everyone to whom it's meaningful! And hoping 2010 brings lots of BFPs.

Now back to lurking and chillin' until this spring's IVF.

Professional nerd, DP to Megan and mommy to 3 y/o Bam Bam . TTC since January '09.  Welcomed our new babes May 22, 2011. Now living life in the NICU one day at a time.
#304 of 307 Old 12-31-2009, 01:11 PM

Hi all. I've been lurking in this thread all month. DP and I are reaching the end of the 2ww and I need some fresh eyes. We're currently at 12-13 dpo. DP took a $ Tree test this morning and got what could be a super faint line. Now I am breaking the cardinal rule of no looking after 10 mins, but I think I am pulling some color on the tweaked. Tell me what y'all think.

Original: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1/d13646bf.jpg
Tweaked: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1/38f246a0.jpg
I may be grasping at straws, but we need a little hope at this point. Thanks!
#305 of 307 Old 12-31-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickole20 View Post
Hi all. I've been lurking in this thread all month. DP and I are reaching the end of the 2ww and I need some fresh eyes. We're currently at 12-13 dpo. DP took a $ Tree test this morning and got what could be a super faint line. Now I am breaking the cardinal rule of no looking after 10 mins, but I think I am pulling some color on the tweaked. Tell me what y'all think.

Original: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1/d13646bf.jpg
Tweaked: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1/38f246a0.jpg
I may be grasping at straws, but we need a little hope at this point. Thanks!
Wow, I can't see anything on the pic as it's too blurry but I sure hope there's a line!

Megan-39, Postpartum Doula, DW to Sacha-40 (18 years together) and Mama to Finn Alexander born 4/2/07 and Zivia Littlewood born 8/23/10

#306 of 307 Old 12-31-2009, 03:50 PM

The first part of the cycle is fun because that's when plan Humpy Hump starts. I'm here at CD 6, getting ready to start temping and charting a little better. We're still planning on trying this time around with our frozen swim team. It'll probably still be a good two weeks before we can try since my cycle is a little longer than just 28 days.

nickole, it's really hard to see anything on the picture. Can you post another one?

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
#307 of 307 Old 01-01-2010, 10:33 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
[B]to whom ever is the jan thread keeper:[B] i am in the tww [I]and[I] taking a break... please remove me from “break”, as i am @ 6dpi. thanks!
and thank you for being this months thread keeper... i feel like i should step up and take my turn but i won't have my 'puter back from the shop for another week! uggh, i miss my laptop... i am currently using my Wii for internet and it's a real pain.

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page