December Queer Conceptions: My BFP would be the greatest gift this season! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 307 Old 12-10-2009, 03:27 PM
kjm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yahoo osker!!! Congratulations!

11/24/08 SMBC with a loving LTR DP in a Queer & Poly relationshiploving my new baby Kale Cqolbi Justice!!!!!
#122 of 307 Old 12-10-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpgoddess View Post
Megan - saw your chart on FF, and it looks great!!! Hope this next week flies for you!!!!

AFM - 1 DPO.....
Thanks for the encouragement. I agree it's looking pretty good, and also very close to last cycle when we weren't trying yet, so..... We'll see!

Megan-39, Postpartum Doula, DW to Sacha-40 (18 years together) and Mama to Finn Alexander born 4/2/07 and Zivia Littlewood born 8/23/10

#123 of 307 Old 12-10-2009, 05:44 PM

:j oy

Osker, that's great news!

I am so glad you got your BFP and wish you a happy and healthy nine months!

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
#124 of 307 Old 12-10-2009, 06:07 PM

Congrats Osker !!!
I am very happy for you !!!

Coco
xxx

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

#125 of 307 Old 12-10-2009, 06:59 PM

Welcome, Mistral!

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#126 of 307 Old 12-10-2009, 07:30 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Mistral! The very first tww is so exciting! And, might I say, what a BEAUTIFUL chart you have there!
Welcome to this thread, I hope that you have a supportive and short stay!

Afu: Thank you everyone for such an amazing display of love and excitement! And, also, the jump-roping sheep is my favorite too! We are both just bouncing with excitement and disbelief today, and I just moved myself to the December graduates list. It's so surreal, I am already in awe of one little being causing such a ruckus!
Thank you again everyone. As threadkeeper I'll still be around (thanks for the threadkeeper's luck this month!), and I'll keep tabs on everyone as well... I hesitate to join the queer and pregnant thread because I just don't know how to be over there, you know? I suppose it will become more and more real one of these days. For now I'll just revel in the enjoyment of this amazing time!

K, H, and baby E (who is now three!!!)
#127 of 307 Old 12-10-2009, 07:34 PM

osker, that is the best news ever!!!

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#128 of 307 Old 12-10-2009, 09:08 PM

Okay...what is this???

I've been feeling rather off today, including (sorry, TMI) constipation. Fine. But whenever I sit down, I feel stabbing pain in one or both ovaries. It hurts enough to briefly gasp for breath. Standing back up isn't really easy either. I'm only 1 dpo, so I doubt it's pregnancy related.

Thoughts? This hurts!

Samantha, married to Holly for over five years . DD #1 born 12/13/06 , DD #2 born 8/18/10 and 2 furballs of indeterminate age.
#129 of 307 Old 12-10-2009, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

Ouch! I don't have any ideas, but I have big sympathy. Sorry it hurts, I hope someone can help soon!

#130 of 307 Old 12-11-2009, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Okay...what is this???

I've been feeling rather off today, including (sorry, TMI) constipation. Fine. But whenever I sit down, I feel stabbing pain in one or both ovaries. It hurts enough to briefly gasp for breath. Standing back up isn't really easy either. I'm only 1 dpo, so I doubt it's pregnancy related.

Thoughts? This hurts!

Sounds like 1 DPO on fertility drugs for me - I trust that's a good sign!

Constipation has been an LP symptom for me the past two cycles on Gonal-F and Clomid, so maybe it's a sign of a good ovulation for you!

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
#131 of 307 Old 12-11-2009, 12:57 PM

This morning I was getting ready for work while DD sat on the bed and kept me company. I was standing in jeans and bra, about to put on my shirt when,

DD: Hey! (said in a sort of affronted tone)
Me: (puts shirt down and looks around wildly) What??
DD: There's a baby in there! (points to my belly button)
Me: There's a baby in there?
DD: Yes!
Me: Is it a boy or a girl?
DD: It's a baby! (stares at me accusingly)

*shrug* Who knows?

The pain started to subside before bed last night. I still feel residuals of it this morning, but not nearly what it was, which is good. Google did a lot to make me nervous about cysts and other wonderful problems, so I'm glad it didn't persist this morning.

Samantha, married to Holly for over five years . DD #1 born 12/13/06 , DD #2 born 8/18/10 and 2 furballs of indeterminate age.
#132 of 307 Old 12-11-2009, 05:48 PM

mkp - LOVE IT! I hear little children have good intuition.

AFM - more EWCM today, but less than previous days. *shrug* Also breaking out like a teenager... but that could be a pre-AF sign (although it'd be early at 7dpo). Oh who the heck knows.

This TWW is dragging more than others, it feels like. Or, do I think that every cycle? It's hard to remember when you're in the middle of one.

Also, if ONE MORE PERSON announces on Facebook that their expecting before I get knocked up, I might have to take a break from social networking for a bit. I just can't deal. Happy for them? Sure. Jealous? Absolutely.

Here, I expect it (and rejoice w/ the lucky mama/papa). There... I dunno, it's just stings more for some reason... weird.

Papa - thinking of ya and hope you're hanging in there. .

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#133 of 307 Old 12-11-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
mkp

AFM - more EWCM today, but less than previous days. *shrug* Also breaking out like a teenager... but that could be a pre-AF sign (although it'd be early at 7dpo). Oh who the heck knows.

This TWW is dragging more than others, it feels like. Or, do I think that every cycle? It's hard to remember when you're in the middle of one.
I spent a few hours on FF and the EWCM might actually be good news. Fingers crossed!

Do you usually breakout or is this new? I never break out, but i've had 5 pimples. ::gag::

I for one think the TWW feels like an eternity. Can you find things to make yourself busy? Tomorrow, I plan to make several different cookie doughs and then freezing them for later, it should occupy my entire day!

When do you plan on testing?

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
#134 of 307 Old 12-11-2009, 07:42 PM

can i be moved to waiting to O?? finally! estimated insem is dec 26...

i will only be around intermittenly as the computer is still causing us some issues... waiting to join you all in daily obsession...

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#135 of 307 Old 12-11-2009, 07:55 PM

Wehrli - WHOO HOO!!!! Welcome!!

#136 of 307 Old 12-11-2009, 07:58 PM - Thread Starter

Wehrli! Welcome! Glad to see you over here!!!
I will be more than happy to add you to the list.
So exciting!!!

#137 of 307 Old 12-12-2009, 03:46 PM

:sigh:

I quit.

My chart makes no sense and refuses to give me crosshairs. Either I didn't ovulate, despite stars finally aligning OR we insemmed too soon, despite previous history of only 24 hours of positive OPK's and immediate temp jumps.

Gah.

I think our next try won't be until April due to work related issues. Boo.

#138 of 307 Old 12-12-2009, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Your chart doesn't look too bad, maybe it just needs more time?
I'm sorry it's so frustrating!

#139 of 307 Old 12-12-2009, 05:15 PM

mkp, it usually waits for at least 3 temp above the previous 6 or something like that... and it may wait an extra day or so since it's an open circle today.

For fun, try entering in a couple of temps about the same as todays in for the next two days to see what happens (and then delete them). May give you some reassurance that you will indeed get your CHs w/ a little more patience.

FX!

#140 of 307 Old 12-12-2009, 05:26 PM

Lyndzies - lol...believe me, I've played with every combination possible, including "correcting" the open circles. IF I get crosshairs, it either has me O'ing the day after we insemmed OR the day after that, both of which prove that we insemmed way too early. That second insem was at 12 noon, because statistically as all my previous charts have shown, I should have ovulated that day or that night. I think I ovulated the next day and frozen sperm, ICI, doesn't last quite that long. *shrug* But, who knows, right??

Osker - thanks for the hugs Really, in real life, I'm not the spaz I seem to come across as lately on these boards. I just want to get this done!

#141 of 307 Old 12-12-2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Lyndzies - lol...believe me, I've played with every combination possible, including "correcting" the open circles. IF I get crosshairs, it either has me O'ing the day after we insemmed OR the day after that, both of which prove that we insemmed way too early. That second insem was at 12 noon, because statistically as all my previous charts have shown, I should have ovulated that day or that night. I think I ovulated the next day and frozen sperm, ICI, doesn't last quite that long. *shrug* But, who knows, right??

Osker - thanks for the hugs Really, in real life, I'm not the spaz I seem to come across as lately on these boards. I just want to get this done!
So sorry for the confusing chart. That would drive me crazy too. But, you never know...this conception stuff really is a miracle so don't give up all hope!

Megan-39, Postpartum Doula, DW to Sacha-40 (18 years together) and Mama to Finn Alexander born 4/2/07 and Zivia Littlewood born 8/23/10

#142 of 307 Old 12-13-2009, 01:23 PM

Megan - speaking of charts, YOURS looks awesome!! If it goes up tomorrow, are you testing???

#143 of 307 Old 12-13-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Megan - speaking of charts, YOURS looks awesome!! If it goes up tomorrow, are you testing???
Thanks...it doesn't look bad but pretty identical to last cycle so far. Our plan is to test Tuesday morning unless I'm not feeling like testing then. We'll decide tomorrow. Yesterday I felt so hopeless (irrationally so) when my temp dropped. Today I feel more balanced. We'll see!

#144 of 307 Old 12-13-2009, 02:40 PM

Megan - Tuesday is a good day! It does look similiar, just better FX for you!!!

#145 of 307 Old 12-13-2009, 02:53 PM

megan - fx for Tuesday!!!

mkp - I see FF finally gave you your CHs... I'm hoping that those swimmers were literally in place waiting for that egg as it dropped! Although I know you're worried that the timing wasn't perfect, I've still got high hopes for you!

AFM - the EWCM has finally stopped. Creamy now. I overlaid my pregnant chart, last month's chart, and this month's chart and I think things are looking good (so far). Oh, I hope I hope I hope!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

#146 of 307 Old 12-13-2009, 05:18 PM

Lyndzies - Yeah, I'm worried, but trying to keep it in perspective in between "is that a heaviness in my uterus or do I need to pee" moments. Your chart looks fabulous too! When are you supposed to test/get AF (or NOT get AF as the case will be)?

#147 of 307 Old 12-14-2009, 09:08 AM

Good Morning,

Can I be moved to waiting to O?

Thank you

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
#148 of 307 Old 12-14-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Lyndzies - Yeah, I'm worried, but trying to keep it in perspective in between "is that a heaviness in my uterus or do I need to pee" moments. Your chart looks fabulous too! When are you supposed to test/get AF (or NOT get AF as the case will be)?
I know EXACTLY what you mean!

FF wants me to wait to test till Saturday. AF is due Friday. Let's hope she is a no-show! Oh, and I really really don't think I'll be able to hold out till Saturday, but stranger things have happened. I'm shooting for holding out till tomorrow for right now. Then I'll decide whether to hold out till Wednesday. Baby steps. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
Good Morning,

Can I be moved to waiting to O?

Thank you
Damn!!! I'm so sorry the witch showed up. Next month will be your month, Mistral!

AFM - Ooooooh, that "possibly triphasic" message popped up today! I know better than to get too excited, because it's happened before and I wasn't pregnant... but I'm just gonna obsess about it a teeny tiny bit, m'kay?

#149 of 307 Old 12-14-2009, 11:42 AM

Mistral, sorry you're back in waiting to O.

Lyndzies, your chart is looking awesome still and I commend you for fighting the urge to test.

My temp eeked up again today despite needing to take it an hour early so I could pee, further messing with my head. DW even said I could test today if I wanted (shocked!) but I really don't have the urge. I think I'm just too scared to see a BFN. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic and waiting to see my temp tomorrow and then I'll probably test unless it looks super useless. Today's a day spotting could start, so I"m bracing myself for that possibility too. Don't you love it when you start getting afraid to use the bathroom?

#150 of 307 Old 12-14-2009, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, Mistral, I'm so sorry.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page