New Year, reNewed Hope - Queer Conceptions January 2010 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-16-2010, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome, MaxK!

Thanks for your well wishes everyone. I've got embryo pics, if anyone wants to see...they're here.

The one on the lower left is Ember, the Great Embryo, all eight cells of hir. Hir cells are dividing nicely and uniformly, at the very, very bottom there is a tiny crack in the zona, the layer around the embryo at this stage. Hopefully, Ember will crack through the zona (this is called "hatching") and some of hir cells will attach themselves to the lining of my uterus and become hir placenta, while the rest of the cells will become a fetus.

On the upper right is Egbert, the Good Embryo. Hir cells are dividing not as nicely, there is fragmentation, that kind of scrambled egg part between 8:00 and 2:00, or the upper left 3/4 of the embryo. Ze looks pretty good, and hir little sticky feet are going to come right through the zona and, like Ember, Egbert will attach hirself to a nice, nourishing uterine home.

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2010, 07:58 PM

They are gorgeous, papa! Complete with explanation, I love it all!

Mommy to an amazing 8 year old, wife to an inspiring principal, and welcoming Wylie Grace! Our July 4th babe!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:40 AM

Howdy, MaxK!

Papa:

1) "different medication protocols" -- absolutely! My first and 2nd IVFs were on different protocols. The 2nd protocol made more eggs but few were "mature" -- only one-third fertilized, and only one-sixth survived to become blasts. My RE says that different bodies prefer different protocols, so for this 3rd IVF we followed the 1st protocol. So far, knock on wood, that appears to be the right decision: I had 34 eggs, and 17 fertilized. I'm pessimistic that most will make it to day 3, but hopefully at least a few will.

2) "I swear I'm still bloated from my meds/retrieval, everything is kind of swollen and sore. I feel like I swallowed a basketball."
Me too! It's understandable: you've just done a year of ovulating in 2 weeks. This cycle, my body's been pushed further toward OHSS than before. The scale says I only gained 1-2 lb, but I have a new potbelly, and my insides are tender and achy. Cat #1 keeps walking on ovaries -- yelp! (Poor thing has no idea why she can't lap-sit.) Usually I feel fine a day after harvest, but I'm barely getting off the couch. Good thing it's a weekend. Oh, before I forget, do they have you on medrol, a steroid to reduce swelling? If not, might that help?

3) Heartburn -- boo howdy, yes! I think mine is caused by that &^% prophylactic antibiotic.

Everyone else: apologies that we've turned this into the "Queer IVF" forum. Papa, let's you and me get preggers already!

Geek. TTC since 09/2008. M/cs 01/2009, 12/2009. IVF 7/2009, 10/2009, 1/2010.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:45 AM - Thread Starter

Astro: Wow, that's a LOT of eggs! And a lot to fertilize. What were you on?

No steroid for me, and no antibiotic. I wouldn't take a prophylactic without a darn good reason anyway. They did give me Oxycodone (percoset) and I took one after the retrieval, and another dose or two that night and the next day. It really helped.

Do you have to wait 'til they become blasts? They told me I had to do a day 3 transfer because the embryos weren't doing well. Out of 9/9 to fertilize by day 1, one stopped completely on day 2, and six more weren't viable on day 3, so I transferred the last two. The original plan was to grow to blasts and go from there, I never considered the possibility that such a large number wouldn't make it. I also never considered the possibility that I wouldn't have any to freeze.

I'm trying to stay optimistic, but I don't think I can afford the drugs for another IVF until August, when my drug benefits start over again.

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
Old 01-17-2010, 02:24 PM

Hey everyone.

We did the first of two IUI's this morning and will do the next tomorrow morning. We can therefore be moved to the waiting to know category...

The wait shouldnt be too long, considering that DP's luteal phase averages 10 days... from what I read its on the low side but the doc says not to worry about that........ dunno what to think....... Anyway so I guess we will start testing somewhere around 11DPO if AF doesnt show.... and I hope she wont soooooo bad !!

Astro, glad that everything went well for your retreival The worse part is over, now you get pregnant and get outta this thread !!

Papa, I had heartburn when I did IVF. I had a sort of stomach lining iritation thing caused by one of the meds... I think it was the HCG shot.... maybe you could enquire that ? It was pretty painful there for a few days. BTW, Thing one and Thing two look awesome to me !!

MaxK, welcome among us Looks like we are pretty close in timing ! When do you plan to test ??

Indigo... have a great arrival ! Cant wait to heart the news !!

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

Old 01-17-2010, 02:47 PM

Coco,
I will try to hold out till Jan 27 to POS. Usually I start testing earlier because the suspense drives me crazy. When will you start testing?
I have been reading the New Essential Guide to Lesbian Conception, does anyone else use that book?

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

Old 01-17-2010, 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=maxK;14943311]Coco,
I will try to hold out till Jan 27 to POS. Usually I start testing earlier because the suspense drives me crazy. When will you start testing?
QUOTE]

Sometime on or after the 28th is when we plan to start testing... then again that will be DP's choice because I will be out of town for that week and she will be alone... at first she didnt want to test if Iw asnt here... I get back on the saturday.

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

Old 01-17-2010, 03:41 PM

Wehrli – Good luck with the “super donor”, I hope this is it for you!

Lyndzies – Nice temp spike this am! BTW – I like the name Jameson.

Papa – I hope that Egbert and Ember are sticky!!!! They are beautiful!

Mkpgoddess – Any morning sickness yet?

Monarch – How are you doing?

Astropeep – I hope your eggs are fertilizing nicely.

Quasar – I hope time flies so you can try next month!

Indigo – I wish you a happy and easy labor!

Maxk – Welcome! How many DPO are you?

Coco – Welcome to the TWW! May it go quick, it’s really about 2/3 of a TWW right?

AFM – Today is CD 9, I will start POAS tomorrow because sometimes I O on CD 13/14 and others CD 16/17. I have 18 OPK’s to use, so I think I’m ready! I still haven’t ordered sperm, I am trying to order under my FSA and the doctor sent the letter for approval 3 times and the FSA company claims that they did not receive it, 3 times! I sent two dummy faxes with my info and received confirmation on our fax and they claim they haven’t received it. ::rolls eyes::. I think, we will just order it, and fight for approval later, it’s not a huge deal, but it’s annoying…..

I set up a new blog, it’s very new, but check it out. If you want the password to the TTC section, please PM me! http://thelesbiandomestichousewife.wordpress.com/

QOTD (Question of the day) – Has anyone purchased anything for baby; if so, what?

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
Old 01-17-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post

QOTD (Question of the day) – Has anyone purchased anything for baby; if so, what?
I got a little stuffed kitty cat to give to DP this morning on our way to the clinic..... other than that we are restraining ourselves until we know for sure. My mother told me she has been stopping herself from buying things for two years now and is looking forward to unleashing that demon LOL. Something tells me this kid is going to be very very spoiled.........

Old 01-17-2010, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter

I think we're updated to here...holla if you're in the wrong spot.

(Quasar...I'm not sure where to put you...I guess you're still waiting to O, since you've figured things out.)

I like the Question of the Day.

I used to buy one small thing after each IUI at the fertility clinic. There was one of those clearance markdown places, like Marshall's, Winners, for you Canucks, between the clinic and my streetcar stop, so I would go in and buy one newborn outfit each month.

I also racked up a small pile of stuff I bought at a Carter's clearance outlet, which I bought long before I started trying. I bought it because it was so unbelievably cute, and gender neutral, and I've given most of it away as gifts, but when I made the decision to start trying, I cut the tags off the last six of the outfits and promised myself they were for my baby. That was kind of a long time ago.

There was another pile of stuff I was given by friends who knew I was trying, but I've whittled that down over time to the few things I really love, mostly clothing, and a stash of fitted cloth diapers and covers.

The whole collection is in a plastic storage bin in my cellar, and I've got an empty dresser in my living room just waiting for me to fill it with baby clothes.

The only thing I bought that cost any real amount of money was a used baby carrier, a mei-tai with a print I loved, loved, loved. I think it ws maybe $30. I used to carry the kid I nannied around in it occasionally, and I can't wait to tote my own kiddo around in it.

I have passed up great bargains on Craigslist on the stroller I know I want, and on the high chair, because I couldn't bear to have them sitting around here (and where would I keep them in this tiny place?)

Old 01-17-2010, 07:19 PM

Hi everyione, you may remember me from such threads as "Queer Conceptions - April 2009", "Queer Conceptions - May 2009" and - so very briefly - "Queer and Pregnant Mar., Apr., May". I've been lurking on and off (more "on" lately) since my m/c, and we have continued to try since then with no luck. I'd like to join you again, so Papa, can you please add me to "Waiting to O"?

I am on the edge of my seat with this IVF action here! And hello to everyone else too - as much as I like this thread, I hope we all meet up on a different one soon!

Me + DP + 2 rescue lap dogs = True Love Always
Old 01-17-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:

This is horrible, the question should be what haven't we purchased:

Crib
Mattress
Bedding
Glider
Recliner chair
Swing
Hiking Carrier
30+ gender neutral outfits
All wall decor
Rug
Lamp
Mobile
Stuffed monkey and a panda
40+ books
3 puzzles

We started long before we were trying, and when we saw things on sale, we purchased them. No self control.

We even painted the nursery.

Whenever, I'm down and depressed, I just close the door to the nursery and don't go in there. But for the most part I go in there and it gives me home, one day, regardless of any struggled we may come across, we will have a baby.

I fear if we did all this not pregnant, I don't know what we are going to do when/if we are pregnant.

You all have such self control, how do you manage?

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
Old 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtMPapa View Post

There was another pile of stuff I was given by friends who knew I was trying, but I've whittled that down over time to the few things I really love, mostly clothing, and a stash of fitted cloth diapers and covers.

The whole collection is in a plastic storage bin in my cellar, and I've got an empty dresser in my living room just waiting for me to fill it with baby clothes.

The only thing I bought that cost any real amount of money was a used baby carrier, a mei-tai with a print I loved, loved, loved. I think it ws maybe $30. I used to carry the kid I nannied around in it occasionally, and I can't wait to tote my own kiddo around in it.

I have passed up great bargains on Craigslist on the stroller I know I want, and on the high chair, because I couldn't bear to have them sitting around here (and where would I keep them in this tiny place?)
That's really sweet of people to give things to you and score on the mei-tai!

Do you plan on moving to a larger place to house the stroller & high chair or are you just waiting so you don't have to see it every day?

Old 01-17-2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco99 View Post
I got a little stuffed kitty cat to give to DP this morning on our way to the clinic..... other than that we are restraining ourselves until we know for sure. My mother told me she has been stopping herself from buying things for two years now and is looking forward to unleashing that demon LOL. Something tells me this kid is going to be very very spoiled.........
Did DP enjoy the kitty? I hope it brings luck!!!!

It's really great that your mother is supportive. I hear grandparents go crazy with spoiling their grandchildren!

Old 01-17-2010, 07:36 PM

QOTD: Jewish traditions say it's bad luck to buy anything for the baby before its born. Obvs I am going to violate that because, hello, baby shower here I come, but I am still superstitious abut buying anything before I'm pregnant.

DP and I got married in Oct and when our families asked what we wanted or where we were registered, we said "save it for the baby shower please!" Some still gave us cash, which we deposited into a "baby" savings account, and we also got a few target gift cards that we will save for the same purpose.

This process has been super hard, so I don't think I'd do well with looking at baby stuff after another failed month.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:37 PM

Oh yeah, but hilariously my grandma, the most traditional Jew in my family, has already knitted/crocheted a baby blanket, hat, booties, and sweater! Go figure!

Old 01-17-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Did DP enjoy the kitty? I hope it brings luck!!!!

It's really great that your mother is supportive. I hear grandparents go crazy with spoiling their grandchildren!
Hey there

She did like it Actually she started to cry... with joy I think ;-)
I want to have a little surprise for her each month like that in the car on our way to the clinic for the first IUI... I hope this kitty cat is the last one I get of that sort of gift !!

We are very lucky, this kid has three waiting grabdmas and three waiting grandaddys, two uncles, all wanting to be involved, all waiting... oh and a godmother too, who is overjoyed at being chosen as such. And there is gonna be a huge bunch of aunts-and-uncles-by-friendship too ! I cant imagine doing this without that support... I realize that we are lucky.

Coco
xxx

Old 01-17-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milletpuff View Post
Oh yeah, but hilariously my grandma, the most traditional Jew in my family, has already knitted/crocheted a baby blanket, hat, booties, and sweater! Go figure!
My grandmother did too !! I forgot to say it in my post. We have two babby blankets, one blue and one purple just in case LOL. And some little hats too

When we tell her when it works, we will give her a bunch of yarn

Love my grandma

Old 01-17-2010, 08:26 PM

Papa - hope you're feeling good! You said that 1/26 is your test day, right? AF is due for me either 1/25 or 1/26, so I'm REALLY hoping we'll have simultaneous good news and hop over to that Oct DDC together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco99 View Post
Hey everyone.

We did the first of two IUI's this morning and will do the next tomorrow morning. We can therefore be moved to the waiting to know category...
Yay! Swim spermies, swim! Catch that egg!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxK View Post
I have been reading the New Essential Guide to Lesbian Conception, does anyone else use that book?
Welcome! Yes, it was my first "read" when we started on this crazy TTC journey. How are you liking it?

Quote:
Lyndzies – Nice temp spike this am! BTW – I like the name Jameson.
AFM – Today is CD 9, I will start POAS tomorrow because sometimes I O on CD 13/14 and others CD 16/17.
Yes, I had quite the spike! worried that maybe I was getting a cold or something, but my "during-the-day" temp has been pretty normal, so apparently not that! Hopefully it means some baby-related stuff is happening in there. Lol.
I really hope you catch that egg this month. It would be great if a whole slew of us could hop over to Q&P together!
LOVE the QOD. We're trying to restrain ourselves. But we have gotten a onesie from my SIL (when she found out we were TTC) that says "I heart my moms." Also we bought an organic bib from Whole Foods that says "give peas a chance" and has a pea pod on it... it was supposed to be a gift, but we kept forgetting to give it. So we kept it. Lol. The only other thing is a Sophie the Giraffe that I got for ordering a subscription to Mothering (I guess the subscription is something, too). I felt like I had to take advantage of the deal, though, since (if we have a girl) our baby will be Sophie.

ETA: I can't WAIT to start my CD stash (I just got DP to say she's on board w/ CDing last night!!!), and picking up some fabulous wraps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milletpuff View Post
Hi everyione, you may remember me from such threads as "Queer Conceptions - April 2009", "Queer Conceptions - May 2009" and - so very briefly - "Queer and Pregnant Mar., Apr., May".
Welcome back, milletpuff (though I'm very sorry you've had to return to "this side." . I hope your return is brief, and that you're moving along again very very soon!

AFM - 6dpo and not much to share aside from the temp spike today. , and stay away, stress!

ETA: I had dinner with two friends, one of whom is 6 months pregnant, last night. First time I've seen her since she started showing. It was tough, but I think it was also good for me. Hopefully some of her pregnancy vibes and baby dust rubbed off on me. Lol.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:55 PM

Welcome, maxK! I hope being on this board brings you much baby luck! We had read the Brill book you mentioned, as I'm sure a lot of others here have. It really helped us out a lot!

Hi Milletpuff. Good to see you back and posting. Sending out good vibes for a short stay here.

I think I'm still waiting to O this cycle actually... Not sure what the heck's going on since my temps really aren't that high above what my normal coverline has been and I never got a positive OPK. But I'm hoping I did in fact O when FF said I did so that next cycle starts eventually and we can TTC. I'm still taking OPK's just in case that date is wrong. I've been very inconsistent with temping due to my weird sleep patterns and nursing at night.

QOD- smartycat had bought outfits for the baby to come home in and a glider for me before I got pregnant last time. I think that I had no idea what types of things we'd even need so I didn't buy anything.

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:09 PM

So much excitement in the next week or so!!! I can't wait to see all the BFPs roll in!

QOTD: We haven't bought anything for the baby-to-be. The second or third month of trying (one of the ones I really, really thought I was preggers) I bought the least annoying pregnancy planner I could find. However, my MIL has had a stash of Baby Einstein videos at her house since before we even started TTC, and probably has other stuff as well. My mother made us a knitted baby head support thing (the kind you put around their head in the car seat so it doesn't flop around). It looks like an orange bug with green antennas and is completely adorable. I can't WAIT to have a little one to use it! When I get pregnant, I expect mom will go into full-on crazy knitting mode, and the child will never want for booties, hats, blankies or sweaters. I'll need to find a diaper cover pattern, and mom'll make those, too. (She's become a knitting fiend recently).

It seems that between the acu, cleaning up my diet, and exercising more, I'm having some hormonal changes. AF is due by Tuesday (although I had a big temp drop this AM, so probably tomorrow if not late today), and I have had zero breast pain. I was hoping that it meant that AF was a long way off, but not having sore boobs for a week before is pretty good too! I hadn't even started herbals till today and didn't have a poking appointment this week.

Living with my DW, ourcat.gifAstrid, my mom and dad, and their dog and cats, too.  Hoping to start TTC with my OSO as baby-daddy soonish!

Old 01-17-2010, 11:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Do you plan on moving to a larger place to house the stroller & high chair or are you just waiting so you don't have to see it every day?
I'm not sure about moving. I really love my apartment, and I'm probably moving home to Canada by the time the kiddo is about a year or maybe two old. Plus, I have two dogs and two cats....plus with a kid, it's gonna be HARD to move - landlords in MA hate kids and around here, they hate dogs. And if they don't hate dogs, they hate cats.

On the other hand...my place is probably full of lead paint, and I'm not sure how well covering it over/sealing it in would work. It probably needs professional de-leading, and laws or no laws, my landlady can't afford to do that, so she'll find some way to boot me if I ask.

If I stay here, I'll probably just get rid of more stuff so I have more room. It's not New York tiny, or SF tiny, it's just on the smaller side.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:43 AM

Mistral, re the Q of the day: I'm with Dan Savage in "The Kid", where he explains that they didn't even buy a crib until his baby came home, lest they anger the gods.

Papa: "What were you on?" This cycle, Follistim + Menopur, with ganirelix to shut down the pituitary, and a lupron trigger. Cycle #2 (bad) used lupron for 2 weeks to shut down the pituitary, and an HCG trigger.

"Do you have to wait 'til they become blasts?" I don't *think* so. We are going in tomorrow (day 3) to talk it over with the RE -- and perhaps transfer. It's hard to figure out what we should do, when we don't know how many embryos (and good embryos) will be left by tomorrow!

I feel your frustration about hoping for freezable embryos, and not getting them. We, too have been hoping to bank some for when insurance runs out, but it hasn't worked out that way. Which is why I am crossing every finger & toe that your 2 embryos are your golden ticket to the chocolate factory, and you don't need any in the bank.

Geek. TTC since 09/2008. M/cs 01/2009, 12/2009. IVF 7/2009, 10/2009, 1/2010.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:09 AM

Qotd - will you be using cloth,disposable or hybrid diapers?

I'll write more later this is from my iPod.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:30 AM - Thread Starter

Cloth. I already have a small stash of third hand Kushies (which have already been used on at least four babies)....and they look fine, I might need some more covers, I figure if there's going to be a problem, it'll be with the covers.

They kushies are for bigger babies, so for the early days, I think I'll just do prefold/covers. I'm not into the fancy $$$ diapers. I mean, I might be if I had the $$$, but honestly, some people get so into buying so many things to reduce their consumption that it backfires.

Several friends will knit me covers, too.

I'm super annoyed by those systems where you have a cloth or plastic cover and "no garbage" because you flush the liner part. Where do you think it goes when you flush? It doesn't just disappear!

Working with the kiddo I used to nanny, he would get really cranky in garbage diapers sometimes, and then I'd go to change him and the poor lad would be burning up, put him in cloth, problem solved.

@ Astro - for your embies today. I love the golden ticket idea! ::humming:: I've got a golden ticket!

You know, I read the kid, and I'm not sure how much of it was about not angering the gods and how much was plain ol' disorganization. In the interest of appeasing the gods, I donated a huge portion of my stash, and stashed the rest in the basement, which a completely unfinished, like rock walls and dirt floors, cellar, they're way over on the side, under the landlady's side of the house. Technically, it's not in my house!

Old 01-18-2010, 01:55 PM

Cloth! As I mentioned in my earlier post, I've convinced DP to at least give it a "good college try." Lol.

astro - FX for you and your embryos today!!!

AFM - Holy cow, super high temp again today. And check out this chart pinned at O and CL compared with the last 6. Um. Either I'm sick, or there is SOMETHING going on. Eeep. I don't FEEL sick, just HOT!

The last couple of nights (right before bed) I had a slight feeling like I was going to barf, though. ?????????

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:12 PM

: Lyndzies, that was probably my first indication I was pregnant with DS. I got so hot at night and just felt like ripping my clothes off. I'm normally one that needs to be bundled up. So I take it as a very good sign for you!

QOTD- We'll be using cloth. smartycat's got a bit of an obsession with them...

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar View Post
: Lyndzies, that was probably my first indication I was pregnant with DS. I got so hot at night and just felt like ripping my clothes off. I'm normally one that needs to be bundled up. So I take it as a very good sign for you!
Out of curiosity, did your temp then go back down during the day? Because last two days my waking temp has been really high, but then it normalizes by about mid day.

Weird, right??

Old 01-18-2010, 02:32 PM

I only took my temps when I woke up, so I'm not sure. But during the day I don't think I felt as hot. That symptom started 8DPO for me, and I got the positive test 11DPO.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:33 PM

Mistral- I am 3 DPO, and it is our 2nd IUI.

I have recently started acupuncture and taking Shatavari root. Does anyone else take this or have opinions on it?
I am also drinking a preg blend tea and taking vitex tincture. I have been reading a lot on these herbs and trying to gather info.

Question of the day: I am a book whore and for years have been collecting children's books. More recently I have bought toddler and baby books. We have also bought a few CD's for children for both playtime and for napping.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

User Tag List