Gay-friendly beach town on the East Coast? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 06-17-2012, 09:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'll just add a *ditto* to what mumm wrote, and also a giant THANK YOU!!! Because it was through Lex's blog that I found this forum, which has been such a huge relief for me. Thank you, sincerely.

Queer and parenting kid #1, born November 2013 heartbeat.gif
#32 of 35 Old 06-18-2012, 08:54 AM

Lex, I'd love to see you! Yay for gaybies on the beach!

A, partner to J, mama to O, now with a new username!

Building queer family since 2008!

(and oh, did i mention we're having twins?!?)

#33 of 35 Old 06-18-2012, 01:55 PM

Awww, you guys are so sweet. Thanks for the warm welcome. My life has been insanely full, and I've been trying to keep it off the internet, but I have missed you all and this community very much. My partner and her two daughters (ages 4 and 7) moved in with me (and my four sons: now ages 3, 5, 9 and 9) in January, so, yeah: lots of changes, LOTS of kids! joy.gif

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.
#34 of 35 Old 06-23-2012, 11:12 PM

I'd also like to add a huge *ditto * to what mumm said! It was also through Lex's blog that I found this forum and other blogs as well. Glad to see you around again Lex! Six kids under 10! Whoa! Like many others, I hope for an update on how this came to be :-)
#35 of 35 Old 07-03-2012, 07:28 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Another vote for P-town (and Truro). We won't be able to make it for Family Week this year, but I hope our family will be unofficial Family Week participants another year.

lexbeach, it's great to see you posting! It was through this forum that I found your blog and learned so much through reading your honest and heart-full sharing. Your writing helped me reflect on, in a day to day way, how to explore and continually evolve in being the mama I want to be--a mama who is true to herself, lives her values, laughs a lot, loves big, and isn't afraid to make changes. Although I don't you personally, I count you as one of my parenting inspirations. And I've done some crafts that I never would have done without your blog.

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page