Queer Conceptions March 2010 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 302 Old 03-06-2010, 10:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Coco So happy you are back in the game this month! As for your timing question...if there were any way you could do an early am and then late pm insemination tomorrow, I'd do that. But if that isn't possible, I'd do the second IUI as early as possible on Monday. Technically, that is probably late...but I'm a strong believer in upping the odds with IUIs by doing two. That's great that you caught the surge so precisely!

chiquittay I'm sorry about the BFN and am hoping that maybe it was early. Those blank white spaces are murder! Hang in there.

LibraryLady Did you retest? I'm thinking about you.

Wehrli It is great that you can hang in there and not test early; that certainly lowers the chances of having to look at negative tests...though I'm really hoping that you only see a BFP this time.

FTMPapa So you are still trolling the board, huh? How is pregnant life? It must be such a change from your years of ttc--so happy you've been able to move on...hoping you are doing well.

I'm one week out from my next insems. The plans are in place, though I'm having trouble staying away from refined carbs and sugars this time. I get so emotional about food...what a mess. And the fertility tea doesn't taste so great anymore. Oh, well. I'm excited to give it another go.

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 302 Old 03-07-2010, 02:17 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
coco - i think it depends on the person, honestly, and i can't say if one vs the other ups your odds. for some women, insemination works at 24 hours past positive opk. for others, like myself, it was almost 36 hours past positive opk that works. seriously, on the cycle i got pregnant, we inseminated because we had the sperm and may as well even though we both thought it was way too late and that the cycle was a wash since we waited sooo far past positive opk.

i have a pinching feeling when i am ovulating. the first month we tried, i inseminated during that pinching feeling time, and it was a no go. the second month, i inseminated about 8 hours after that pinching feeling and it was a go.

i'm anxious to hear what you decided!

afus- dp got a call last week about her injectable meds. apparently they need to be phoned in to a mail order pharmacy for them to be covered, so she is working on that. and we are still waiting for af. i'm starting to get anxious. in better news, she's in the running for health insurance in NJ, since the school she has a consulting contract with now is going to hire her on full time. which means she will have health insurance in NJ, which means we will have IVF coverage if the IUIs don't work. nothing like a solid back up plan!!!

i wish we could get this party started already!!

giggle - mommy to GP born 3.16.09 and parter to liberty (GP's mama). hoping to have 2 under 2 in the very near future via DP's ute!
#63 of 302 Old 03-07-2010, 08:41 AM

Oh well, not this time! Guess I just psyched myself out symptom-wise...hope that's not going to happen quite so strongly every cycle or I'll go insane!

Back up to Waiting to O for me, thanks!

Christie: taking a break until further notice on TTC #1
Mama to 1 rotten beagle and 3 kittehs
#64 of 302 Old 03-07-2010, 02:40 PM

hoping everyone is out enjoying the great weather

Just a quick update... AF came today, which is when FF said it would but it is a little early for me, 26 day cycle? I will be calling the OB tomorrow to schedule the ultrasound for next week. If all goes well we could be trying later this month . So here's to hoping that we can be moved to waiting to O next week

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#65 of 302 Old 03-07-2010, 09:21 PM

chiquitayy - I'm really sorry about your BFN.

painefaria - fingers crossed the ultrasound goes well and you can relax and wait for O!

Coco - I hope these two weeks fly by for you!

Max - Were you able to inseminate this cycle?

AmandaHope - Eating healthy and sticking to it can be very difficult! Hang in there. Is it possible for you to add milk/honey/brown rice syrup to your fertility tea to make it more bearable?

AFM, still waiting and waiting for my next ovulation... We drove up to Raleigh yesterday to do some shopping, and discovered this cute natural toy store. It had all kinds of wooden toys, organic cotton onesies, etc. It got me even more exited about parenting, if that's possible!

Amanda (32)ribbonrainbow.gif Sue (37)
*****In Love since 2006*****
TTC #1 since March 2010 
#66 of 302 Old 03-08-2010, 09:38 AM - Thread Starter

sooo.... we broke down and tested early, yesterday evening... BFN, boo. i guess there is still a chance, as i type this i have another window open on FF, and am looking at pregnancy charts with a neg test at 10dpo... i have lost much hope but i think that may help when i get the BFN tomorrow morning, at least i will expect it to be neg. i have an appt with the RE this thurs (i was hoping to cancel) so i will be addressing some things, esp. the frequent urination. i'm wondering if i'm insulin resistant or something. i've been tested for diabetes recently and my fasting blood sugar isn't very high but i can't figure this F/U thing out if i am not preg. it's not right however i look at it. thanks for "listening"/reading.

for all...

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#67 of 302 Old 03-08-2010, 11:51 AM

Wehrli So sorry about the BFN. That must have been incredibly disappointing. I *really* hope that it was just early and that tomorrow's morning test will give you a different kind of surprise.

Chiquitayy Hugs to you, too, on AF's arrival. I'm sorry. But you're already into a new cycle with new possibilities...here's hoping it is your last new cycle for a long time.

AmandaMom I adore those natural pregnancy/birth/baby stores. UGH. The slings make my stomach hurt. Those early months with my DD when I carried her in the sling everywhere were amazing--such a fulfilling transition from having her inside to recognizing her as her own person on the outside. Sigh. I can't WAIT to do that again, though this time, a messed up disk in my back will almost certainly make the baby wearing more difficult. People have recommended the Moby wrap, suggesting that it puts less strain on the lower back than other slings. Sometimes, I can't believe that even once I do manage to get pg, I still have to wait another 9 months to have a baby.... I try to take this one step at a time, but I'm SO ready, emotionally (if not exactly logistically/financially, etc.), to have a baby in my life again...and then to watch him/her grow and change.

LibraryMom You hanging in there?

AFM, my temp hit a record low today (at cd 9) of 96.35. I had my thyroid checked and it is fine. Eastern medicine says no cold liquids or dark green leafy veggies, and I've been working on that. Brill suggests that low temps can be a problem for conception; the only other thing I can think to do is to start acupuncture...but the cost is a hurdle. If this cycle doesn't do the trick, I'll give it a whirl, I think.

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#68 of 302 Old 03-08-2010, 03:43 PM

Coco99- I agree with others. I would do two IUI's if you can. One earlier and one later. There is no telling the exact window of when you ovulate unless you feel it. I feel I slight twinge about 22 hours after my surge usually, everyone is different.

AFM, It's Day 16 and I just surged yesterday. I have a feeling I will ovulate today but I have a crazy work day today. We have decided to sit this cycle out again and talk to the RE tomorrow, hopefully run a few more tests.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#69 of 302 Old 03-08-2010, 09:30 PM

Hiya, folks. I'm just bored...trying to procrastinate...but no one is posting! Do we need a question of the day? How about:

What is your "queerest" ttc moment so far? (Define queer however you like, of course!)

#70 of 302 Old 03-08-2010, 09:47 PM

QOD - giggling while DP attempts to pull up the sperm into the syringe while trying not to gag . We aren't good with the sperm thing.

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#71 of 302 Old 03-09-2010, 08:56 AM - Thread Starter

AHope, hmmm... that temp is pretty low, i have had some cycles with temps almost that low in the folicular phase, i never figured out why but my temps seem higher now. good luck finding some answers.

max, i hope that the rest of your cycle goes quickly and you get some answers from the RE.

afm, we were going to test again this morning... but after studying FF, which tells me to wait until tomorrow to test, we've decided to wait. i realized that my cycle has changed in the last few months and i usually start to spot the day before AF actually arrives and i forgot that that doesn't mean CD1, so AF isn't actually due until thurs, spotting due for tomorrow. which means we actually tested 4 days before AF was due, which is a bit early. we are hoping by waiting it will be a more acurate test. i am still having symptoms, like frequent urination and nausea, but kinda feel like i'm out for this cycle... i guess only time will tell.

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#72 of 302 Old 03-09-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post

afm, we were going to test again this morning... but after studying FF, which tells me to wait until tomorrow to test, we've decided to wait. i realized that my cycle has changed in the last few months and i usually start to spot the day before AF actually arrives and i forgot that that doesn't m
I'm glad to hear that the BFN may have been early. Erth_Mama's DP didn't get a positive until day 15 (although she thought she saw a faint line on day 12). Hang in there! I hope you get a BFP tomorrow morning!

#73 of 302 Old 03-09-2010, 05:54 PM

wehrli--waiting to hear tomorrow.....

QOTD--we also had a "eww gross" moment with the sperm the first time--after spending so much time trying to avoid it! Kinda looking forward to an assisted IUI

afu--I am SO HOT--has this happened to anyone else on clomid?? It seems to be my main symptom, on cd6 and my temps are above my typical coverline, so i don't know what that means for the rest of the cycle....I'm going to have to break out the summer clothes! Also, those of you who have taken clomid and have long cylces--does i make you ovulate earlier or just more likely to ovulate when you normally would (which is between day 22 and 40 for me)?

mtnlisa
#74 of 302 Old 03-09-2010, 09:31 PM - Thread Starter

mntlisa, i have hot flashes with clomid... they last from day 6 to right before O day. clomid lengthened my LP by one day after a couple of months of taking it. initially it made O day one day earlier (CD16), then it went back to it's "normal" day (CD17). if you'd like to look at my charts, here they are:
i've taken clomid for the last 6 months. my cycles varied before then and i had one or two anovulatory cycles as well...
i would expect the clomid to make O day earlier for you, but you never really know... it works so differently for each person.

AHope, thanks for the hope!

afm, my hope is back up some... temp still down this morning... but... BUT... i felt really wet mid-morning and when i went to the bathroom, i checked CF and it was EW! then lots of wet/watery the rest of the day! i have NEVER had that before... i am always creamy or dry/sticky. also, i felt dizzy a few times today and had blurred vision. i will post in the morning...

#75 of 302 Old 03-09-2010, 10:28 PM

Ok.... so we can officially be moved to waiting to know.

Ok, first things first, an update about us.

After an anovulatory cycle, we had a wierd one. Our OPK was negative on the morning of CD12 but positive at 2PM. It was the first time that we decided to test twice each day, partly because I was scared that we missed O last month because of only testing in the morning as prescribed by our clinic. So it was positive and since our clinic only does IUI's at 8AM, we went in on CD13, at 18 hours past positive OPK. I am glad we tested because that morning, the OPK was actually negative, meaning that we wouldnt have known to go if we had only tested in the morning... and we would have missed O again.

The big dilemma was whether to go in again on the morning of CD14 or not... After reading alot in Brill's book and online, we decided to take the chance and go. At 42 hours past positive OPK, that insem was a bit later than recommended but since I read that some women can O as far as 48 hours past OPK and considering that the egg lives for 24 hours, I thought it was still a decent enough chance. Also, DP's temp had gone up a bit but nit all the way, so we figured she had already Oed but that it was recent.

So... if this one works out.... we would have conceived for DP's birthday (March 8th) and the baby would be born for my birthday (Dec 7th)........ wouldnt that be cool

Second... I need to vent !!

I do NOT like our clinic (Procrea). Actually, I am growing to hate it. I have past experience in another clinic in Montreal and it was so different. Unfortunalely, we now live in Quebec city and Procrea is the ONLY place where we can go for IUI. So why do I hate it you ask ? Where to start.....

Well lets start with sunday ! We arrive at 8AM, along with 6 or 7 other couples who all had had their positive OPK's that morning. It is a first come-first served thing... so what happens ? We all end up lining up OUTSIDE in the VERY COLD morning, waiting for it to be exactly 8 for them to unlock the door. That sucked. We couldnt wait in the car because people were arriving and it could make the difference between having the IUI done at 815 or at 930 !

Then, we go in (we were first yay !) and go get ready for the IUI. The IUI rooms suck. They are rooms but somehow, they decided to put in curtains rather than doors... so you can hear everything happening in every other adjoining rooms. Why not put a door ??? Anyway so we get ready and then comes in this unknown doctor. Ok we expect that since they are opened 7 days a week and have 3 clinics, it wont always be our doctor...... but what I DO have a problem with is that this guy comes in, says hi distractedly, looks at our chart, pops between DP's legs, does the IUI and walks out. All this took 2 minutes tops. And in those minutes, he never bothered to tell us his name............ how unprofessional is that ! We ended up having to ask the nurse on the way out...

Ok so we come back on CD 14 right... not quite in line with the clinic's "you-come-on-the-day-of-positive-opk-and-the-next-and-thats-it" and we are first welcomed by a nurse. She looks at our chart and looks at me with this "what the heck" look on her face. I explain about the late OPK and baout reading and about temp not being fully "up" yet... and she answers "once you decide on a method you forget all others" meaning to stop looking at other signs........ that is against everything I know about TTC which says to look at MANY signs and not rely on just one.... Then the DR comes in.... our Dr this time... He comes in with something looking like a 21 year old teenager, presenting him as Dr Something......... ( I guess he was an intern but they didnt say) and doesnt ask if we are ok with his presence ! One look at DP confirmed that she was NOT ok with his presence so I said so and he left...... but is it me or they should have asked ?

Arrrgggg...... there is so much more that I could rant about.... the fact that they dont offer any sort of personalized service.... thay they dont offer any help when this is DP's 8th cycle over 2 years...... They checked her tubes after 6 tries but when we came back this year, they didnt offer anything else but the same strategy that hadnt worked for 6 months...

Anyway so I hate my clinic..... and I miss my old one.

Thanks for reading if you made it all the way to this !!

Coco
xxxxxx

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

#76 of 302 Old 03-09-2010, 10:42 PM

QOTD : The first time at the clinic for IUI, I could tell that the nurse was somehow nervous about us being two women. She looked to me expecting me to be carrying (because I have longer hair I guess ?? lol) and when we correct her, she says something like "it wouldnt have made a difference" to which I answered that it would considering I was not the one Ovulating at that particular moment....

wehrli - those signs sound promising ! I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow's test ! Hang in there in the mean time ! I know how stressful the last few hours can be !

maxK: Thanks for taking time to answer me ! I hope that your wait until next cycle is not too long and that you will have answers before then in order to be ready for it !

AmandaHope : Accupuncture can sometimes be paid by your health insurance (I hope so for you).... or perhaps you just need a good electric blanket ;-)

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

#77 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 12:12 AM

Coco Have you ever thought of researching and doing your own IUI at home? I bought the stuff and I am currently trying to convince my partner to try it. For the reasons you describe it is worth the risk for me to be comfortable and to feel taken care of.

AFM- I had my big appointment with the RE today. She told me some great news, we did an ultrasound and she saw many egg reserves. She was excited about it and told me to keep trying with a natural cycle for now. She says there is no reason I should need drugs at this point.

The weird news is that, typical western style medicine, she wants me to go off all the herbs I have been taking. Even though she doesn't know what they are, or what they do, she thinks they could be messing with my cycle. I'm game for now to try it. I will go off everything and see if my body is still doing it's job. In the meantime, we'll run a few more tests to cross things off the list.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#78 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter

max, i'm glad your appt went so well! i hope mine goes that ideally.

coco, i'm sorry to hear about your clinic... i agree with max, check into doing it at home, or is there a midwife near you that would consider doing it? FX that you will not need to go back because this cycle is the one!

afm, temp down more this morning, almost to coverline... then i poas this morning and BFN. boo. ah, well, i guess i am crazy... i can't believe i had all of these symptoms and then nothing... AF should arrive tomorrow and i have an RE appt tomorrow @ 4pm, so it's nice to be on to a new cycle with new "procedure".

#79 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxK View Post
Coco Have you ever thought of researching and doing your own IUI at home?

AFM- I had my big appointment with the RE today. She told me some great news, we did an ultrasound and she saw many egg reserves. She was excited about it.
Hey there !

Glad to hear that your doc thinks that things are good with your body ! Its reassuring to know ! Are you still sitting thisone out now that you found that out ?

About IUI's at home, its impossible to do it in Canada because it is actually Illegal to have frozen sperm in your possession....... some wierd law against human cloning did that... great huh ? See why I feel stuck with my clinic ?

And.... where is everyone ????? Its way too quiet around here !!!

Coco
xxx

#80 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post

coco,, check into doing it at home, or is there a midwife near you that would consider doing it?

afm, temp down more this morning, almost to coverline... then i poas this morning and BFN. boo. ah, well, i guess i am crazy... i can't believe i had all of these symptoms and then nothing... AF should arrive tomorrow and i have an RE appt tomorrow @ 4pm, so it's nice to be on to a new cycle with new "procedure".
Hey there,

Sorry about the BFN... But remember.... it aint over until AF is here. And yes, it will help to be on a new plan... with support ! As for symptoms... last cycle we had every symptom in the book and the most perfect temp curve you would have ever seen.... and BFN... yeah I know its tough when you have that feeling and it turns out not to work out. But I dont know if its really possible NOT to get our hopes up.....

About us, I wish I could do it at ho,e but its illegal here and only Docs are allowed to do it... furthermore, only a handful of fertility clinics do em.... and only one clinic in Quebec City.

Coco
xxx

#81 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

coco, thanks for your words. and i am sorry to hear about those stupid legal obstacles...

Library and Dana, thinking of you...

#82 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 11:23 AM

Hey gals~

Sorry to vanish, but it was a pretty tough weekend. We kept trying peesticks and thought we were getting faint pos lines, then AF showed up and after that I didn't want to do anything. Sorry about the other bfns on the boards, and continuing luck and good wishes for everyone who's still in the game at this point. We're desperate to have another try, but have used up all of our sperm money and aren't really sure how to proceed at this point. This would be one of the times when it'd be good to have a kd, but that's just not an option for us. Still feeling low and wishing I could make some sort of positive action. UGH UGH!!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#83 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 01:19 PM

for Wehrli and LibraryLady. Hang in there.

#84 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 02:46 PM

Oh Library Lady I am so sorry .

#85 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
Hey gals~

Sorry to vanish, but it was a pretty tough weekend.

We're desperate to have another try, but have used up all of our sperm money and aren't really sure how to proceed at this point.
Hey there.... I am very sorry that it didnt work for you this time... and very sorry also about the $$$ issues..... sucks when that has to be part of the baby-making equation...... I remember a friend telling me (before I started TTC) that her two kids cost her over 20 000 in fertility treatment and I was like "no way"... well, DP and I are close to that and still no kid.......... its like having to send them to college before ever having them.....

Can you get family support ? I am lucky, my folks would help if we get to that point...

Take care......

Coco

#86 of 302 Old 03-10-2010, 07:46 PM

wehrli and Library Lady

Coco- I have always loved Canada and sometimes idealize it, I’m sorry to hear they have stupid laws prohibiting you from having frozen sperm at home. That’s sad. I know why you feel stuck at your clinic now. Can you request a different nurse? Perhaps there is one good doctor at your clinic and you just have to find them?

AFM, My missed ovulation was on Monday I think. That puts me back at the drawing board after missing this cycle. I feel more prepared though; every month is a learning experience. I will never return sperm again, I'll hold out till I ovulate! I am making an appointment for another round of blood work and to have another ultrasound using salt water.

#87 of 302 Old 03-11-2010, 12:43 AM

wehrli - I am so sorry about your BFN. It's awful you had all those symptoms playing tricks on you.

Library Lady - A big hug for you It's hard when money is such an issue in TTC when so many people can do it for free. I've heard of people taking out big loans, borrowing from family, mortgaging or getting a second mortgage on their home, and even selling theirs cars or other possessions to pay for sperm... and now that they have their kids, they don't regret it one bit. I'm sure you will find the money somehow.

Coco - Hopefully you won't have to head back to that awful clinic for IUI's anymore! Fingers crossed for you for the next two weeks!

max - Sorry you missed out this cycle, but it sounds like you're prepared for next month, especially with the good news from your RE.

AmandaHope - I wouldn't read anything into one low temp. It could be a fluke. What are your follicular phase temps usually like? Do you get a sharp rise after O? That is usually a good sign. Did you chart when you were TTC #1? Maybe you could compare.

AFM, just waiting for AF to show up. I came across this site yesterday. It's an updated version of the movie they showed us in health class. Still very interesting!

Amanda (32)ribbonrainbow.gif Sue (37)
*****In Love since 2006*****
TTC #1 since March 2010 
#88 of 302 Old 03-11-2010, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter

AMom, thanks for the link! i love PBS and NOVA!!! i'm gonna watch it later today.

max, glad it wasn't anovulatory or anything... if our charts could only "predict" things like O...

library, so very sorry... which bank do you use? midwest is the cheapest i could find and they come washed with all the supplies to do at home IUI... is there anyway you could take advantage of that?

afm, i have a half day off of work today and have an appt at 4pm with the RE... i'm excited and nervous that we won't like him... any advice??

#89 of 302 Old 03-11-2010, 10:32 PM

Hey Wherli... How did that appointment go ??

About us.4DPO and nothing to report... temps look good so far, at least we know for sure that DP ovulated and our timing seems ok... other than that, I am trying not to look too much at our chart, the last cycle we tried, our chart was just too perfect to be true and we ended up with a BFN anyway !

Here is our chart just for fun !

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/cocoval

Hope that you are all doing well !

Coco
xxx

#90 of 302 Old 03-12-2010, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

coco, DPs chart looks good, but i know what you mean about obsessing about how good it looks, and of course it is too early to tell much except that she def O'd and looks like your timing was great!
my appt went great! much better than i could have anticipated. no issues about being lesbian, he is doing everything in his power to make this cycle work, he even is more than willing to use our sperm bank (which the sperm is prewashed) and take the cost of washing and analysis off of the bill. and insurance is covering almost everything. i have an ultrasound this afternoon and will probably start clomid today, and have another u/s around next friday and will be triggering sometime soon after and then he does one IUI 36 hrs later. i am going to try really hard to let myself relax and let the doc do his thing and not worry about opks, and timing in general...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page